2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to change the topic to a lighter subject. I was just looking at the websites of other clubs to compare their membership packages and prices and I noticed that on the Western Bulldogs site there does not seem to be a membership option which includes a Grand Final guarantee such as our Gold option. http://membership.westernbulldogs.com.au//compare-packages/

I know that they are probably being realistic there- but it makes you realise the different assumptions that we have for our club. And stranger things have happened.............

gez what a surprise.. "the phone number you are calling is currently busy" the club must be getting hammered and so they should. They should have had people working on the 29th-31st
and they should have told people about their seats getting re-categorized and pricing changing. i was only expecting a $10 increase ro my standard seating silver membership.. just cos my row falls undercover they have bumped my ticket up

wow ive been trying since 9am to call when i can and still cant get through. i bet they have 1 oe 2 people working on the lines

gez what a surprise.. "the phone number you are calling is currently busy" the club must be getting hammered and so they should. They should have had people working on the 29th-31st
and they should have told people about their seats getting re-categorized and pricing changing. i was only expecting a $10 increase ro my standard seating silver membership.. just cos my row falls undercover they have bumped my ticket up

Mine is undercover and went up 25 bucks without being recategorised . How much increase on yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got through straight away today. I currently had a Boundary Line membership with my SMA Membership. I want a crows Gold so I have to go on the Bronze waiting list so that is now done. I assume thats overided my Boundary Line Membership

The membership department (after 3.5 weeks or so) finally got back to my mate with no change to the decision.

So she e-mailed Fagan. The membership is now on hold.

Really shows the culture change Fagan is trying to put through the club. That would've never happened with Trigg.

The membership department (after 3.5 weeks or so) finally got back to my mate with no change to the decision.

So she e-mailed Fagan. The membership is now on hold.

Really shows the culture change Fagan is trying to put through the club. That would've never happened with Trigg.

Should never have been so hard, the tickets can easily be put in the general admission pool/match day tickets or for the SMA members area be sold as guest passes.

Our membership/marketing people still have a lot of room to improve, our membership is still taken for granted.

Unfortunately with the waiting list/demand for membership this probably won't change. it would have been a forced culture change if we had remained at AAMI (with crowds/interest constantly dropping) but with the surge of AO Fagan has his work cut out for him.

Good looking package this year, so glad I ordered he scarf

Oh wow! I thought it was going to be one of the regular scarves that show on the crow mania site and was hoping for the tartan one to give to my girlfriend, but after seeing your picture I seriously hope that I get one of those ones too. Looks pretty sweet. How long from when you renewed until it came in the mail?

Oh wow! I thought it was going to be one of the regular scarves that show on the crow mania site and was hoping for the tartan one to give to my girlfriend, but after seeing your picture I seriously hope that I get one of those ones too. Looks pretty sweet. How long from when you renewed until it came in the mail?
It's not my pack, just saw the image come up on my Twitter feed. So glad I chose the scarf

Got my members pack today.

wixQUgN.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back