2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray up forward or Cyril and save 200k ?
Also vandenberg > newton and save 100k I'm thinking
Gray. Hands down. Twang.

Vandenberg > Newton will cost you 100k, not save you, unless you mean the reverse in which case what are you planning to use the extra 100k for? Newton has a body that will last all season. Vander doesn't.

Clem
Crips
Heeney
Ellis-Yolmen
Cockatoo
Anderson
Lambert
I would have said move Lambert forward but too late :(

Clem was a terrible selection but too late there as well.

7 rookies in the midfield? Interesting. Will Anderson play? If he does will be hold his spot?

Vandenberg not in the mix with Brayshaw/Cockatoo ??

Hibberd & Pendles & Nic Nat & Hogan & Anderson
vs
Higgins & Griffin & Parker & Bellchambers & Lamb

Parker M4
Griffin/Anderson M5/M6

I just can't justify selection of Hogan. KPFs. I don't rate them (in SC). Up and down like yoyos.

Ok, yes, I've taken Clarke, but only because he has a proven track record, has played at this level for years and is so cheap it's absurd.

I spent all preseason in 2014 telling people to stay clear of KPFs, even after Riewoldt ripped the place apart in the first four games. Everyone jumped on my back. People scrambled to get him in their teams. Halfway through the year most were trading their KPFs out. There's always isolated exceptions, but you'll get burnt more than not.

Salem is playing off half back. He's a little bit extra, but he'll net you a shitload more cash. Find a way to have him and GAJ.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
time to figure something out

7 rookies in the midfield? Interesting. Will Anderson play? If he does will be hold his spot?

Cockatoo to Vandenburg gives me $445k to play with/bank for trades.

Gray. Hands down. Twang.

Vandenberg > Newton will cost you 100k, not save you, unless you mean the reverse in which case what are you planning to use the extra 100k for? Newton has a body that will last all season. Vander doesn't.

Vandenberg is 100k cheaper than Newton. So you think Newton has the better job security ?

Anderson should start and I believe will hold his spot

Cockatoo to Vandenburg gives me $445k to play with/bank for trades.
That's an absurd amount of cash to leave in your bank. Shouldn't have triple figures in the bank. The rest of your team must have holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's an absurd amount of cash to leave in your bank. Shouldn't have triple figures in the bank. The rest of your team must have holes.
Amen. I could never start with more then 50k in the bank....

Shaw, Gibson, Hibberd, Lumumba, Goodes, McIntosh (Brown, Saad)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Watson, rookies as above
Nic Nat, Looney Burger (Shaw)
Gray, Martin, Swan, Bellchambers, Salem, Clark (Hogan, Lamb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back