2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Hawthorn bench, reckon Anderson is a good chance at being the sub.
Looking at the bench, I say he won't make the cut.

Ceglar will play as backup ruck. IMO Suckling is locked.

That leaves two spots:
Duryea
Hartung
Schoenmakers
O'Rourke
Anderson

Would suggest the first three are ahead of the last two.

Shaw, Gibson, Hibberd, Lumumba, Goodes, McIntosh (Brown, Saad)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Watson, rookies as above
Nic Nat, Looney Burger (Shaw)
Gray, Martin, Swan, Bellchambers, Salem, Clark (Hogan, Lamb)
With 445k in the bank, upgrade Leuy to Goldy/Mummy/Jacobs and Swan to Bartel.

Should still leave you 100-150k in the bank which is ample if you want a kitty.

Could even use it for Watson to Jelwood, or NN to Premo or TBC to Bonts

lol. Shaw, _________, Newnes, Lumamba, Goodes, McIntosh (Oxley, Saad)
Would have said Rance this time yesterday. Too late.

Gibson or Hurn.

People here will laugh at the Hurn option. He is nothing flash, but he is Mr Dependable. Just what you need going in to the 9th game of the round at Subi.

That leaves two spots:
Duryea
Hartung
Schoenmakers
O'Rourke
Anderson

Unure if Schoenmakers will play with frawley,lake and gibbo.Hartung could be the sub with Anderson playing then Birchall prob a week or 2 away then who gets dropped?

Unure if Schoenmakers will play with frawley,lake and gibbo.Hartung could be the sub with Anderson playing then Birchall prob a week or 2 away then who gets dropped?
That's what you'd LIKE to happen.

Just can't see him making the final side. If he does, almost certainly starting or ending with the vest.

Would have said Rance this time yesterday. Too late.

Gibson or Hurn.

People here will laugh at the Hurn option. He is nothing flash, but he is Mr Dependable. Just what you need going in to the 9th game of the round at Subi.

Didn't you pull up someone about this sort of thing last night? Great call there Captain Hindsight.

Didn't you pull up someone about this sort of thing last night? Great call there Captain Hindsight.
Nope. I have banging on about Rance for weeks. He was in my side for a long time. toxic will confirm.

Haha all good just joking around. Did you end up starting with him?
Nope. And spewin.

Had Rance as D1, Docerty as D3 for long periods but got talked out of it (ergo Chickened out) and went Shaw/Newnes.

Easy in hindsight I know, but bucking the trend and backing your gut feel is what separates the top 2000 from the 3000-10000 bracket who play safe. Problem is that backing your gut can also see you at 20,000 if you get it wrong :)

Nope. And spewin.

Had Rance as D1, Docerty as D3 for long periods but got talked out of it (ergo Chickened out) and went Shaw/Newnes.

Easy in hindsight I know, but bucking the trend and backing your gut feel is what separates the top 2000 from the 3000-10000 bracket who play safe. Problem is that backing your gut can also see you at 20,000 if you get it wrong :)
I had Doc last year, he was solid but not exceptional. I thought he'd improve but I didn't think it would be by enough to be a top 6 defender. Definitely didn't think he'd be capable of 147! Could be a good inclusion before his price moves.

I had Doc last year, he was solid but not exceptional. I thought he'd improve but I didn't think it would be by enough to be a top 6 defender. Definitely didn't think he'd be capable of 147! Could be a good inclusion before his price moves.
I had him pre season but had to re shuffle things with gazz named (hopeing not another daisy).
and docherty was not on fire preseason and i wanted him d4 didnt think he would be a good enough d3.
I have a felling Harry will be pretty good this year thoughts on him?

I had him pre season but had to re shuffle things with gazz named (hopeing not another daisy).
and docherty was not on fire preseason and i wanted him d4 didnt think he would be a good enough d3.

Prince or Taylor?

My thoughts exactly. Ditto with Hunt if he can back it up. There's potentially 250-300k to be made from those two by Round 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry is my D2. Confident he can get back to his 94 average of 2013. Not expecting big things against the Hawks though.

That leaves two spots:
Duryea
Hartung
Schoenmakers
O'Rourke
Anderson

Suckers will play as will ceglar and I have a feeling duryea will be sub and Anderson will start. No chance schoey will play and Jed is currently ahead of o'rourke and hartung

I like him, knows where to move, and the talk of him working on his running capacity seem to be on the mark, looked very good in the NAB cup without it looking like he was trying. If he get loose could be a really good scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back