2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting above on the Jpk v Sloane takes up the whole page well almost.
I don't reckon there's much of difference in them.

I want both.

Will be getting Sloane in for Ablett this week and if Griffen spuds up this week out he goes for JPK next week as I have $160,300 in the kitty. :thumbsu:

Can anyone tell me what role Tom McDonald has been playing? His scores have been awesome, can he continue at this rate?

I want both.

Will be getting Sloane in for Ablett this week and if Griffen spuds up this week out he goes for JPK next week as I have $160,300 in the kitty. :thumbsu:

Shuffling the deck chairs chasing last weeks points again JM. I thought you would have learned from last year. That will be 6 trades burnt, all sideways.

Lonie v McGrath v Ahmed Saad?
don't touch Saad, it's out of Lonie and McGrath
make an assessment on whichever is less likely to be vested/rested/omitted in the coming weeks

OK, this is doing my head in. I have an actual job I should be doing.

Do I go the quick fix approach and bring in Sloane and Docherty for Ablett and Goodes, or do I take a wider view approach and bring in Fyfe and Oxley and keep 200K in the kitty with all my rookies looking to moo.

OK, this is doing my head in. I have an actual job I should be doing.

Do I go the quick fix approach and bring in Sloane and Docherty for Ablett and Goodes, or do I take a wider view approach and bring in Fyfe and Oxley and keep 200K in the kitty with all my rookies looking to moo.
If you feel confident enough, I'd go Fyfe and Ox for sure.

Fyfe can almost become a Perma Captain and Ox will make you great coin.

Then can upgrade him later to someone like Doch/Smith etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rischitelli vs Armitage vs Coniglio?

Will Rischetelli rack up more points with Gaz out?

If you feel confident enough, I'd go Fyfe and Ox for sure.

Fyfe can almost become a Perma Captain and Ox will make you great coin.

Then can upgrade him later to someone like Doch/Smith etc.

This is what i've got at the moment, love the look of Sloane, but Fyfe is looking Brownlow bound this year, and could become very hard to get in anytime soon.

Bringing in Oxley makes sure I can maximise my cash generation, and should be able to upgrade a rookie to a premo in the next 2 weeks with the spare cash in the kitty.

Probably a better long term move, just hoping B. Smith gets rules out with concussion this week so I can sideways one of my under performing backs (assuming they dont all restore my faith this week) next week.

This is what i've got at the moment, love the look of Sloane, but Fyfe is looking Brownlow bound this year, and could become very hard to get in anytime soon.

Bringing in Oxley makes sure I can maximise my cash generation, and should be able to upgrade a rookie to a premo in the next 2 weeks with the spare cash in the kitty.

Probably a better long term move, just hoping B. Smith gets rules out with concussion this week so I can sideways one of my under performing backs (assuming they dont all restore my faith this week) next week.
Always better to look long term cash generation, can make a world of difference come back half of the year.

Hopefully goodes makes up a bit of cash to make it Brodie Smith

Goodes will take some time to make cash after his sub affected 10, and the fact he started as sub doesn't look good. May struggle to get decent minutes over the next few weeks.

Goodes will take some time to make cash after his sub affected 10, and the fact he started as sub doesn't look good. May struggle to get decent minutes over the next few weeks.

Then I might have to settle for someone cheaper. Either way, it means Saad and McIntosh on the bench and moooooing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back