2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cause Brisbane have a stacked midfield and he didn't play a heap last year already

He'd be about fourth in our midfield hierarchy (And Hanley out pushes him up a spot) and I'm not sure you watched many Brisbane games last year, Zorko spent a lot of time there. Established himself as a genuine mid.

He'd be about fourth in our midfield hierarchy (And Hanley out pushes him up a spot) and I'm not sure you watched many Brisbane games last year, Zorko spent a lot of time there. Established himself as a genuine mid.
My bad, was getting a bit mixed up with players. He did play a fair bit of midfield last year but still it'll go down this year. But anyways, Martin is a better choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Griffen's back in the main worry for mine.

If he keeps playing in the NAB cups games i'll probably take him.

Had him early on but was scared off with the back issue. Seems to be travelling OK atm, would have thought if there was much concern they would not be pushing him in the NAB cup.

If he keeps playing in the NAB cups games i'll probably take him.

Had him early on but was scared off with the back issue. Seems to be travelling OK atm, would have thought if there was much concern they would not be pushing him in the NAB cup.

Yeah I'm tempted too.

Smith by a fair margin
Disagree, Shaw is a genuine defensive premium who is underpriced due to an injury affected game and has posted consistent 90+ seasons over a long period, B.Smith has had one year of defensive premium scoring and is very variable in his scoring, he can throw in some very low scoring games making him a more than decent upgrade option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back