2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a risk to start with 2 premium mids from the same team? Currently have Treloar and Griffen in my midfield, but might trade Treloar to Prestia or Griffen to Wines. Thoughts on Treloar vs Prestia and Griffen vs Wines?

Is it a risk to start with 2 premium mids from the same team? Currently have Treloar and Griffen in my midfield, but might trade Treloar to Prestia or Griffen to Wines. Thoughts on Treloar vs Prestia and Griffen vs Wines?
Only in bye rounds IMO. If you feel like you can get through them with two from the same team the you should be right. It was never really an issue with beams and pendles last year. In terms of your vs', I'd probably just go with your gut. I'm currently sitting with Wines instead of Griffin but I've considered changing more than once.

I'm currently sitting with Wines instead of Griffin but I've considered changing more than once.
i cant split these two either...they even have the same bye round

Wines - massive potential, strong team, leaner and fitter this year apparently (but in pre-season everyone is either leaner and fitter or bigger and stronger), wont get tagged.

Griffen - proven scorer, big ceiling, injury is a concern, may get tagged, has a tendency to throw in the odd shocker

its going to be a coin flip come round 1 and im almost guaranteed to make the wrong call

probs been asked 250 times but as my absolute lock for D1:

smith v heater v simpson?

I like Heater, hoping his brain fade waits until later in the year when we know who the other premo backs are. But as long as he is playing, he has the best record of any back.

I know which way i would go. Player 3 (Simpson) has missed 3 games in 9 years (195 out of 198 games), player 2 (Shaw) has played 1 full season in 9 years (167 out of 198 games) and player 1 (Smith) has only had one season of premium scoring.

Simpson, will play 22 games & give you a 95 ave - lock it in.

Some will mention his 40 game from last year, but refer above ^, :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker v Treloar?
Reckon both can get to 115 average this year if things go there way, I'd say Treloar higher ceiling but a bigger risk, but both relatively safe bets to average around the 110 mark. I'm in the same dilemma (as well as Prestia) leaning towards Treloar

I've decided on neither. Back to my premo changing ways but I'm liking Harry Taylor at a cheaper price. Has improved his running ability and has posted 2 100+ scores in NAB, can see him averaging 90.

Seriously cannot believe he was not being talked about more before the 2 NAB games. His 2 NAB games have obviously increased interest, but I can quite easily see him going 95+.

Simpson, will play 22 games & give you a 95 ave - lock it in.

Some will mention his 40 game from last year, but refer above ^, :thumbsu:
So Simpson over Smith?
Interested to get some opinions on this. Have smith ATM, haven't had Simpson for the past two seasons, and my thoughts on him usually range from "damn I wish I had him this week" to "thank f*** I don't have him" when he spuds it up
As it stands, my back line is Smith, Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Pearce, Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back