Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montagna v Neale
I reckon Neale will go 102-107 this year, will play 22 unless injured
What do you think Montagna will do? I got no clue

Goldstein v Naitanui
Goldstein.
NicNat's not a bad choice, but injury concerns and the emergence of Lycett are offputting
Ibbotson & Salem
vs
S. Thompson & Hogan
Ibbotson and Salem. Ibbo and Thompson both have the ability to average high 90s but, if he stays fit, I'd have more confidence in Ibbo doing it. Salem looks like settling into that role of small defender who brings the ball out of defence and with his ball skills he could score really well. As a first year KPF being supplied by what is still an iffy midfield Hogan's scoring could be lower than many expect, despite his unquestioned ability.

Burgoyne for mine.
will miss less games, super consistent, seems to score well from limited possessions. my only concern is his age but then the same applies for Hodge.

Yeah, I thought they were too old last year, but both did really well. I had Burgoyne last year & he was super consistent. I'm looking for a 92-95 point average that I can lock in. Not worried about missing a game or 2, very few play all 22 games these days. Although Hodge is always a risk to miss more than 1 or 2. Would love to know in advance of Burgoyne will get midfield time again like he did pre byes last year.

Yeah, I thought they were too old last year, but both did really well. I had Burgoyne last year & he was super consistent. I'm looking for a 92-95 point average that I can lock in. Not worried about missing a game or 2, very few play all 22 games these days. Although Hodge is always a risk to miss more than 1 or 2. Would love to know in advance of Burgoyne will get midfield time again like he did pre byes last year.
Burgoyne over Hodge for me too mate.

Because he can probably move a Dusty, Deledio, etc to make the "best" rookie selection

Yep, sorry, I wasn't clear. that is correct. thanks Steve B.

I can afford to have one of them, and shift some players around to make the best option work. Wanted to get some thoughts about who might be the better options from a Scoring vs JS point of view.

Yep, sorry, I wasn't clear. that is correct. thanks Steve B.

I can afford to have one of them, and shift some players around to make the best option work. Wanted to get some thoughts about who might be the better options from a Scoring vs JS point of view.
I'd go with Clark, best 21 and if he stays fit he'll have a ripper year with Hawkins taking best defender and often being double teamed.
Cockatoo should get games but not sure he'll play 22 and always avoid the vest

All we need is Clark to have a big 5 goal game and he'll go up so much for a quick cash grab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go for Hodge. Been weighing him up against Birchall, tough one.

Jacobs v Goldstein? a bit of reasoning would help

Goldy.

Jacobs is maxed price, and very few ruckman manage to remain in the top 5 rucks from year to year. Goldy is one of the few who have, is also 60K cheaper, durable and and can pump out huge scores.

is there a 100K price dif?
yep would have 100k in the bank if i went with beams and 2 rookies. Could turn TBC into Lycett but not sure about Lycett as don't think he is a keeper and don't know if he will score well enough playing as a FF to generate enough cash

yep would have 100k in the bank if i went with beams and 2 rookies. Could turn TBC into Lycett but not sure about Lycett as don't think he is a keeper and don't know if he will score well enough playing as a FF to generate enough cash

He'll average 10+ more than tbc imo.

Interesting X v Y tho.
beams option 4 me but tuff to say with seeing rest of team or position they're aimed at

I suspect Jellwood will be the highest sc scorer this season. Fyfe tends to find ways to miss matches and, although he's remarkably consistent, Pendles rarely gets the massive scores the others do.

This really isn't true, in the last 3 seasons Pendles has gone 120+ 38 out of 66 games.

You're right about him being consistent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back