2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Steven vs L Neale
Tough one, Neale is a massive breakout candidate but doesn't have a history of premium scoring, conversely he will be behind the likes of Fyfe, Mundy and Hill for an opposition tagger. Steven was a lower end premium in 2013 however he'll be one of the first inline for opposition attention, where he excels though is the fact that he is an impact player that can accumulate a large number of disposals in quick time and it is harder to shut down these players than players who are more steady in accumulating the football. I'd lean towards Steven ever so slightly only because he has had a season of premium scoring.

For a midfield rookie spot:
Lang v Anderson
In terms of J/S, sub threats and scoring potential

I think Lang has better JS, purely because of Hawthorns depth.

But he does present a vest risk, but Geelong will no doubt be looking to play a fair few young guys so it's unlikely he will get the vest consistently.

Prestia, Bennell (FWD), Heeney vs. J. Selwood, Bontempelli (FWD), Cripps?
Interested in who will be the higher scoring/averaging trio?

I'm thinking that I may try to hold off and see if GAJ is selected for round 1 before deciding, but interested to see peoples thoughts.

*I have both Prestia and Dangerfield so either of them could be traded out to accommodate option 2*
*ANOTHER EDIT: I also have $77.1k spare so I can upgrade Heeney to Cripps if that makes option 1 more appealing*

Last edited:
J Steven vs L Neale
Neale for me

Lang v Anderson
Anderson will play, but will likely be the sub
Lang might not even be the sub with a bunch of Geelong rookies impressing
Anderson has much higher scoring potential if they were both to start
I'd wait and see mate

I'm thinking that I may try to hold off and see if GAJ is selected for round 1 before deciding, but interested to see peoples thoughts.

*I have both Prestia and Dangerfield so either of them could be traded out to accommodate option 2*
*ANOTHER EDIT: I also have $77.1k spare so I can upgrade Heeney to Cripps if that makes option 1 more appealing*
lots of love for Heeney atm, could very well be best 21
I don't like Bennell, but I love Prestia
I'd go option 2, but like you said, wait and see

I like option two. Selwood is the second best set and forget option (after pendlebury) in the league now that Ablett is under a cloud. Put him in and reap the rewards every week. Bonts should kick on this year too with a move to the middle flagged after griffin left and liba did his knee

Lang v Anderson

Both playing on Monday in Rd1 so neither, if possible.

Out of the 2 Lang less likely to be green vest*

Buddy & Leunberger

V

Bonts & Minson
Budwa Luey of the two.

Having said that I'm not confident in Luey at all but the gap from Buddy > Bonts tips it over the line.

If Stef gets injured though, you're luffing

Budwa Luey of the two.

Having said that I'm not confident in Luey at all but the gap from Buddy > Bonts tips it over the line.

If Stef gets injured though, you're luffing
Thanks for the feedback bud.

Weird comparison I know but it's my team structure that's making me do it! lol

Don't believe in paying top dollar for ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the feedback bud.

Weird comparison I know but it's my team structure that's making me do it! lol

Don't believe in paying top dollar for ruckman.
No prob.

Toyed with cheap r2 for ages but with so many fwd rookie options I've pegged back from 4 to a 3 premo set and upgraded rucks.

No prob.

Toyed with cheap r2 for ages but with so many fwd rookie options I've pegged back from 4 to a 3 premo set and upgraded rucks.
That's what I can't see myself doing tbh, trading a buddy for Salem & upgrading Luey to Jacobs etc

That's what I can't see myself doing tbh, trading a buddy for Salem & upgrading Luey to Jacobs etc
Well if youve got a Gray Buddy Dusty Swan setup it's understandable. They all deserve there place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back