2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerfield, more proven with his scoring history. 2013 was Lewis's first season over 100. I also don't like his low DT/SC ratio. Danger for me but both good options

That's the second time I've read that. Why do consider Lewis to have a low SC/DT ratio? It's been virtually at parity over his entire career.

Lance Franklin, Lachie Neale at M4, Jack Steven at M5 and 113k

vs

Jarryd Roughead, Jordan Lewis at M4, Lachie Neale at M5 (No Steven) and 4k.
option 1, but use the 113k to upgrade Steven to Swallow or Wines imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to recall you & Jiska had some form of bet with regards to Franklin last year - what was that bet again? :D
We did have a wager too.. Can't even remember what it was now.. I'll go find it..

We did have a wager too.. Can't even remember what it was now.. I'll go find it..
Searched for "buddy" and "franklin" posts by "gasnr" but not in those search results, but we definitely did have a discussion about it??

Kinda unsure why JPK is such an unpopular pick. Is unders price wise and has a very good record of not missing games over the past few seasons.
It's not that he's a bad pick, he's just unpopular because people are choosing 2 or 3 of Ablett, Fyfe, rocky, Selwood first, then choosing the cheaper mids (swallow, Steven, danger, etc) who could go 110+++
Could be a nice POD, I'll be looking to bring in a Sydney mid after their bye, whether it'll be Parker, JPK, Jack or Hannabery I'll wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back