2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda unsure why JPK is such an unpopular pick. Is unders price wise and has a very good record of not missing games over the past few seasons.

I was a little concerned with the inclusion of Mitchell, but he looks to be set for a more outside role, so JPK should be able to deliver again this year without too much hassle. 113 ppg is problem the low I would expect from him this year, he should be able to improve on that.

I was a little concerned with the inclusion of Mitchell, but he looks to be set for a more outside role, so JPK should be able to deliver again this year without too much hassle. 113 ppg is problem the low I would expect from him this year, he should be able to improve on that.
Removing the game where he was subbed off early due to injury, his average is around 117. If I were to select him that's what I would expect from him.

Greene vs treloar vs prestia

Prestia. I think he could explode this year.

I worry about Treloar and Greenes output with the continued emergence of Whitfield, Coniglio, Kelly etc, plus the addition of Griffen.

Prestia. I think he could explode this year.

I worry about Treloar and Greenes output with the continued emergence of Whitfield, Coniglio, Kelly etc, plus the addition of Griffen.

I am also of this opinion. I feel theres more competition for points at gws, however at the same time is it an issue? Look at collingwood with beams swanny and pendlebury in previous years.

I am also of this opinion. I feel theres more competition for points at gws, however at the same time is it an issue? Look at collingwood with beams swanny and pendlebury in previous years.
Or Sydney last year. I can't help thinking it's a factor that gets a little overblown at times

Pies were playing in Grand Finals when that was happening, not sure GWS will have the same amount of points to share around every game

RMurphy v Hodge.

Honestly I think there are better options around that price. But I would probably favour Hodge, he is still capable of being a premo, but tends to play a role more these days.

If they let him loose which they still do from time to time, he will produce some great scores.

I like treloar a lot. He died off late too IIRC so I reckon he'll end up better this year than the 107 he's priced at
How has his preseason been(treloar)? Cant really find anything on it. I know prestia has had hammy issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How has his preseason been(treloar)? Cant really find anything on it. I know prestia has had hammy issues.
No idea to be honest. I assume hes hasn't had any injuries since we haven't heard of any. None serious anyway

OK need some help with this one.

Pendles, Wines, Griffen, A.Swallow, Neale and Macmillan at D6

vs

Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Selwood, rookie and rookie at D6

I'm actually liking the first option more but would be ballsy not starting with Ablett, Fyfe and Selwood.

It would also be a biatch trying to get them all into my side during the season.

Thoughts?

vs

I'm actually liking the first option more but would be ballsy not starting with Ablett, Fyfe and Selwood.

It would also be a biatch trying to get them all into my side during the season.

Thoughts?
You have to go 2nd one bro. Just ask yourself who you think top 10 mids will be. If you think option A gives you enough of those then go with that i guess. Too much uncertainty for me

vs

Thoughts?

OK JM just need one piece of the puzzle

aiming for melt down before Rd14 - choose option 1
aiming for meltdown around Rd22 - choose option 2

You have to go 2nd one bro. Just ask yourself who you think top 10 mids will be. If you think option A gives you enough of those then go with that i guess. Too much uncertainty for me

Yeah I know option 2 looks better premo wise, was just trying to get more of a balance all over the ground but like I said I reckon it would probably be a nightmare trying to get Ablett, Fyfe and Selwood in during the year and I don't like having nightmares especially of the SC variety. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back