2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, Jaksch was recruited to be played straight away in our backline and based on is preseason form, he is going to excel. Watson has been used up in the forward line during intra-club practice games and could be played down there, and White pinch hit a bit in the forwards too in our last game. I would play him ahead of White and Watson anyway.

So would I, however, physically he still might get ragdolled by KP forwards.

will he play as D3 tho?
Jamieson being D1/2 and Rowe being D1/2

I hope he does, as it would give the team greater flexibility since he can also play forward. But referring to my earlier post, there are 2 others, 4 if you count Hendo & Everitt that can play the same role as tall swingman. The Carlton MC might take a long term view on his development which is my point. Getting lots of minutes in the NAB is encouraging, although it might not necessarily mean he's a lock for a Rd1 start. Happy to be proven wrong by the young fella, as he certainly has all the tools to be a very good player for us in Def or Fwd in the long term.

Goddard/Buddy and DEF rookie vs Salem and H Shaw
option 1 sees forward structure of 4-0-4 and def structure as 3-1-4
option 2 sees fwd structure as 3-1-4 and def 4-1-3

I hope he does, as it would give the team greater flexibility since he can also play forward. But referring to my earlier post, there are 2 others, 4 if you count Hendo & Everitt that can play the same role as tall swingman. The Carlton MC might take a long term view on his development which is my point. Getting lots of minutes in the NAB is encouraging, although it might not necessarily mean he's a lock for a Rd1 start. Happy to be proven wrong by the young fella, as he certainly has all the tools to be a very good player for us in Def or Fwd in the long term.

Where is Hendo earmarked to play?
Everitt for me needs to be palyed in the wing in a richo style role

but its the blues,,,,wtf do i know

I reckon Parker can go a lot higher than 110 this year. 115+ not out of the question IMO.

Thats true, and JPK could also stagnate at 113 again. But I think JPK is more likely to increase his average by 7 than Parker. Purely opinion though, so happy to be proven wrong.

FWIW I think JPK will even out around 117 and Parker at 109

Where is Hendo earmarked to play?
Everitt for me needs to be palyed in the wing in a richo style role

but its the blues,,,,wtf do i know

Supposedly Hendo will be playing forward this year. Odd that he played in Def Vs Collingwood last week though. I reckon he will still be swung to defence on occasion when we need him there.

Goddard/Buddy and DEF rookie vs Salem and H Shaw
option 1 sees forward structure of 4-0-4 and def structure as 3-1-4
option 2 sees fwd structure as 3-1-4 and def 4-1-3
I like option 1. Depends a bit on what def rookies are available though

Ok how about this Boekhorst v Cripps v Cockatoo v Newton:drunk:
What are your thoughts on the first two, vest risks, potential earnings etc.
I'm thinking Sheed could be a good option to consider V Cripps also

Too be honest, I haven't seen much of Jaksch so I don't have the balls for it.

Boekhorst scares me, I think he's a really big vest candidate. I think I'm just gonna play it safe and go with Cripps..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too be honest, I haven't seen much of Jaksch so I don't have the balls for it.

Boekhorst scares me, I think he's a really big vest candidate. I think I'm just gonna play it safe and go with Cripps..
I've just traded Boekhorst out today for the first time for the same reason

Griffen and Smith for mine.

Pendles and Goldy vs JPK and Mumford.

You really cant go to wrong with Goldy and Pendles.

Simply due to the fact he cant manage a full season, i'd have Goldy ahead of Mummy anyways.

Both have the ability to average around the same, but one should play 22 games.

Gray and Beams

I'm planning on starting Gray in the mids and risking forward line with 4 rookies on field. If a few get dropped on or it looks like going pear shaped I can swing Gray forward and bring in a mid rookie who is performing. Best case I upgrade maxed out rookie to a premo mid by swinging gray forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back