2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minson bartel

Danger v Jelwood v parker

All three are super solid. Jelwood will be the highest scorer but the other two are bargains considering both look like they can easily go 110+ this year. Choice will probably come down if you need the spare cash/byes but if I had to rank:

1.Selwood
2.Danger
3.Parker

Cheers for the advice.

What would you do in my shoes, trade Buddy out for Bennell or Swan out for Bonts? - which will enable me to get Minson for Leuy etc

I'd go swan and Bennell more chance of them being in the top 10 forwards at year end imo. Think Bonts pre season form won't carry over to reg season when he gets attention and is still super young so expect some inconsistent 50's. I don't like swan but I prefer him over Bonts.

Ibbotson (D5), Wines and Anderson (m6 with cripps, heeney, Vanderbiurg, CEY, miller, lambert)

Or

Goddard (making D6 either Goddard saad or Macintosh, also with Goodes at d5), fyfe and Newton (m5 with cripps 6 and 7/8 between vandenburg Heeney CEY miller and lambert)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood, Cripps and Goodes (assuming he is upgraded)
vs
Beams, Miller and Lumumba/Higgins

What makes you think Lumumba/Higgins will both drop on last year's average? Both have dominated pre-season and NAB games, and look set for more supercoach friendly roles in new sides

Lumumba I see as around 80-90 actually. Not a fan of Higgins at all. Injury prone and when the real stuff starts going can't see him going over a 75 average.

It's more the fact I think cripps will give you cash a lot quick than miller will.

SElwood > beams
Cripps >>> miller
Lumumba >> goodes

That's how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back