2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went KK. Feel as though they will have similar averages by the seasons end. However I needed the extra money and therefore went for Kolodjashnij.
Yeah, I've had Higgins the last few weeks and now thinking with Malceski and Saad coming into the backline KK should get considerably more mid mins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't decide between Johnson or Jaensch. Hmm.

Can't decide between Johnson or Jaensch. Hmm.
I wouldn't touch Jaensch, word on the street is he might play wing/forward with Van Berlo/Laird/Henderson/Smith rebounding at the back
too risky imo

I wouldn't touch Jaensch, word on the street is he might play wing/forward with Van Berlo/Laird/Henderson/Smith rebounding at the back
too risky imo
Hmm, where did you hear that? I thought with Smith going to the wing he'd be their #1 running back.

Hmm, where did you hear that? I thought with Smith going to the wing he'd be their #1 running back.
that's what I thought, was mega keen on him, so I went on Crows board and read the shit out it, didn't look good for Jaenschy
obviously not proper evidence, but only playing 1 NAB challenge match, and then play a half in the 2's, not sure if carrying an injury or what
anyway could be a gem but he's too risky for me
don't want to deter you, just passing on my thoughts

Swan vs Bonts?
i didn't watch the game tonight so didn;t see how swan looked (obv liked his score tho) but I consider him a fallen premo, bonts is still a mid pricer - will probably reach premo status by years end. so to answer your question i would take swan.

Help me out please guys. I want to trade in Taylah Hunt & Bonts next week for Hamling & 1 of Cripps/Salem, but need to generate 400k today to be able to do that, but obviously comes at a price. Which below option would you rather have?

Dangerfield, H Shaw, Cripps/Salem & Hamling (currently have)
Vs
Ibbotson, R Henderson, Bontempelli & T Hunt (will have next week if I make 2 trades this morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back