Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at least one of Cripps/Newton/NVB is a must this year. How does everyone rate the 3?

I can't see any cheaper price rookies that I'm confident will play and avoid the vest. Even Cripps/Newton still vest candidates?
Most Carlton supporters have said Cripps almost definitely will avoid the vest, especially the green one

Most Carlton supporters have said Cripps almost definitely will avoid the vest, especially the green one

Yeah I had a look through their 'best 22' thread and saw quite a few had him as the sub though, that's the only thing that had me a little concerned. Quite a few even left him out of their best 22.

Yeah I had a look through their 'best 22' thread and saw quite a few had him as the sub though, that's the only thing that had me a little concerned. Quite a few even left him out of their best 22.
Fair enough, I've only gone from what guys here have said and a few mates that I've spoken to

Carlton supporters are not the brightest bunch, lets be honest

Either way his JS has surely just improved, which is a good start
True but so will a string of 50s & 60s too.

Not interested at all if he's the tagger.

I think at least one of Cripps/Newton/NVB is a must this year. How does everyone rate the 3?

I can't see any cheaper price rookies that I'm confident will play and avoid the vest. Even Cripps/Newton still vest candidates?
Newton and Cripps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NVB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to remember that it's the Carlton board. The same geniuses who thought Bootsma was the best kick in our side & that he should have been played on the wing & was wasted in def he was that good. :drunk::rainbow:

Cripps isn't exactly an impact player. More of an accumulator. Doesn't suit being the designated sub.

You have to remember that it's the Carlton board. The same geniuses who thought Bootsma was the best kick in our side & that he should have been played on the wing & was wasted in def he was that good. :drunk::rainbow:

Cripps isn't exactly an impact player. More of an accumulator. Doesn't suit being the designated sub.
Bootsma, snapchat king!

Reckon my mid premo/mid price set up will be... Ablett/J Selwood/D Beams/Priddis/Griffen
then roll with Cripps/Cockatoo/Heeney/Boekhurst/Krakouer/Lambert.

I still rate Graham highly.

I do too, I just don't think he's quite there from the VFL games I've seen him in. Needs to go harder & be more aggressive. Still comes across as a bit of a girly man.

I'm looking at starting with all 3 of Van Berlo, Newton & Cripps.
Can't rely on the JS of the cheaper mid rookies.
I wouldn't be all that confident about Newton's JS either. As good as he's been there are a lot of similar players battling it out for the last few spots in Melbourne's 22. Even if he does play he looks a prime vest candidate to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back