Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TOG will hold him back somewhat. Can't see him going anymore than 75-77% TOG at this stage at least. I'm thinking somewhere between 67-77ppg average
Cheers. Based on that you're looking at approx
-$113 profit ($324) @ 66avg by rd11 vs a
-$162 profit ($373) @ 77avg by rd11.

Is that enough for a $211k investment?

I wouldn't be all that confident about Newton's JS either. As good as he's been there are a lot of similar players battling it out for the last few spots in Melbourne's 22. Even if he does play he looks a prime vest candidate to me

Brayshaw would be a better bet?

Cheers. Based on that you're looking at approx
-$113 profit ($324) @ 66avg by rd11 vs a
-$162 profit ($373) @ 77avg by rd11.

Is that enough for a $211k investment?

You'd want at least 160k profit to take him as close to 400k as possible, so you could upgrade to a super-premo with 1upgrade/1downngrade

You'd want at least 160k profit to take him as close to 400k as possible, so you could upgrade to a super-premo with 1upgrade/1downngrade
An 83avg will get you $401k by rd11.

Fair to say he'd need a 77-83 avg to be worthy of that upgrade at a minimum.

An 83avg will get you $401k by rd11.

Fair to say he'd need a 77-83 avg to be worthy of that upgrade at a minimum.

Picking the rookie mids that will average 77-83 is easier said than done this year, regardless of the starting price. For all we know there might not be a sub 220k player that averages 80+ this year.

Picking the rookie mids that will average 77-83 is easier said than done this year, regardless of the starting price. For all we know there might not be a sub 220k player that averages 80+ this year.
Yep. Really is crapshoot this year. Gawd I miss those Tyson & Polec types.

This seasons criteria:
JS,
avoid the vest,
Fingers crossed
And hope for the best.

Yep. Really is crapshoot this year. Gawd I miss those Tyson & Polec types.

This seasons criteria:
JS,
avoid the vest,
Fingers crossed
And hope for the best.

I'm keen on starting both Lambert & Krak in the mids if they're upgraded & named for Rd. Reckon both being mature aged they could give 70ppg a shake & avoid the vest.

I'm keen on starting both Lambert & Krak in the mids if they're upgraded & named for Rd. Reckon both being mature aged they could give 70ppg a shake & avoid the vest.
Have both. Think Krakouer in particular will be really good. Very confident he'll be elevated and be in best 22

I wouldn't be all that confident about Newton's JS either. As good as he's been there are a lot of similar players battling it out for the last few spots in Melbourne's 22. Even if he does play he looks a prime vest candidate to me
Reminds me of the Port player Kane MItchel. We all thought he'd smash it, tool of a coach had him sub every ****ing game. ****ed me right over!
Could be that scenario being played out all over again!
Campaigners!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on what Griffen will average? Can he go 110+ will a new environment suit him? Like what seems 95% of the SC world tossing up between him and Wines and Swallow, Leaning towards Griffen though

Thoughts on what Griffen will average? Can he go 110+ will a new environment suit him? Like what seems 95% of the SC world tossing up between him and Wines and Swallow, Leaning towards Griffen though
Griffen>Swallow>Wines

Sorry Drama forgot to answer first part of Q. Yes I think he can go 110 . Super player.

Certainly. He is in my team and has been since the start. The Giants actually have a superb midfield that will support him very well. The way the Giants play, their midfield has always scored well.

I have actually gone off Wines a little bit, I think he will have a great year, however some of the other players around him at that price will go better. Griffen, Danger, Boak, Cotchin etc.

Swallow will be consistent, but will not be a 110+ player. Will be around the 105 mark again.

What are people doing with God gary if he misses round 1?
For one/two weeks he sits on my bench....anything more have to reconsider. Example start with Rocky then sideways him.

For one/two weeks he sits on my bench....anything more have to reconsider. Example start with Rocky then sideways him.

Something must be seriously wrong with him, its been 6 months, if he isn't ready yet then he could go in for further surgery, cant imagine missing the first round is going to be the difference.

Either he plays round 1 or he will miss more than a couple games imo.

Something must be seriously wrong with him, its been 6 months, if he isn't ready yet then he could go in for further surgery, cant imagine missing the first round is going to be the difference.

I am with you on this mate.

We'll find out soon enough. Cross that bridge when we get to it.
#InGazItrust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back