Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, but as an upgrade target I just don't think you write anyone off until you have a bit of form to go by. Someone totally unexpected might jump out of the pack and by Round 8 or so might be a serious consideration, even if now they are someone you wouldn't consider
Oh yeah definitely an upgrade target. I misunderstood, thought you were only talking about them as starters

Top 10 2014 Supercoach Midfielders (Average):
Ablett, Rockliff, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Sloane, Kennedy, Sidebottom, Priddis

My current list of who could make the step into the top 10 in 2015:
Ward, Barlow, Parker, Jones, Watson, Dangerfield, Gibbs, Wines, Griffen

I'm not considering any midfielder outside of those 19 at the moment (Gray is in my forward line), with my current starting line up being Ablett-Pendlebury-Selwood-Beams-Griffen.

My question is, is there anyone else I should consider? I'm not really considering the likes of Priddis, Barlow and Jones (doubt their capacity for improvement SC wise, although they are likely to be around the mark of 8-15 again). I think I may have pigeon-holed myself too early and am looking at too few options. Need to expand my horizons but not really sure how/who

Think you have most of them and I think you've assessed Priddis and Jones accurately though Barlow could have a bit more in him perhaps.

I'm going A Swallow ahead of Wines. Wines could do a 3rd year Selwood but if you asked me who is likely to end the year with a better average I'd say it's 60:40 Swallow:Wines. Think he is worth a punt as a value M8 keeper and has a R13 bye too.

Think you have most of them and I think you've assessed Priddis and Jones accurately though Barlow could have a bit more in him perhaps.

I'm going A Swallow ahead of Wines. Wines could do a 3rd year Selwood but if you asked me who is likely to end the year with a better average I'd say it's 60:40 Swallow:Wines. Think he is worth a punt as a value M8 keeper and has a R13 bye too.
hqdefault.jpg

Maybe - At the moment I have 3 ultra premos (Pendles, Selwood, Ablett), Danger and Swallow. I think Danger is also a better bet than Wines and Wines for Danger would give me 3 of my big 5 with the round 13 bye.
Fair enough, if I could afford danger from wines I guess I'd strongly consider it too

Karl Amon anyone? Pretty sure if he gets a game it'll be in the vest. Any port fans able to give a bit more insight?

Why the sdjdnfudhdbdjdhe does Freo have a rd12 bye :mad::mad:

I got Ablett, Pendles and Prestia, means I can't get Steven and Neale

paging SureBuddy14 thoughts on him:).
He is a young gun, however I do not see him getting that many games this year unless injuries occur. If he does get a few he will certainly get the vest. Krak is the one people should be looking at, he is an almost certain starter for round 1.

He is a young gun, however I do not see him getting that many games this year unless injuries occur. If he does get a few he will certainly get the vest. Krak is the one people should be looking at, he is an almost certain starter for round 1.
Is Krak a vest risk though?

What do you think ASwallow will av..?

bad year 100
good year 115
most likely in the middle.
less likely but possible. 95 (with injury)
120 - bitten by spider and gains super powers.

I believe we havnt seen the best of him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015 kangas mids

a biased supporters view.

bastinac 415k 77 will avg higher. wont be high enough pass.
cunnington 497k 92 my pick fo most likely to break out at north. but not the best pick in price range.
dal santo 553 102 worth his price. not much more
dumont 123k 0 big wraps. downgrade target later in year.
fordham 102k 0 idk
gibson 487k 0 gets the kicks. trouble is the next guy may not.
boomer 578 107 temptation. coz im biased. went to school with my nanna
mckenzie 269 50 awesome skills. starved of chances. not sure that will change.
swallow 500 93 for me. lock. will be between 8-15th best mid season end
wells 361 74 sorry to soft.
ziebell 449k 83 will score higher than 449k. but wont be high enough. may miss games.

enjoy. hope it helps

:D

o_O not sure if srs?
Harvey born '78

Potentially went to primary school with people born in '71. Split the difference and call it '74

Buttox's nan pops one out in '88 at 14

Buttox's mum pops him out in '02 at 14

Buttox posts on Bigfooty in '15 at 13

The best jokes have an element of truth about them :D

Harvey born '78

Potentially went to primary school with people born in '71. Split the difference and call it '74

Buttox's nan pops one out in '88 at 14

Buttox's mum pops him out in '02 at 14

Buttox posts on Bigfooty in '15 at 13

The best jokes have an element of truth about them :D

Nothing worse than going with a :D, only to have to retract later with a :oops:

I think at least one of Cripps/Newton/NVB is a must this year. How does everyone rate the 3?

I can't see any cheaper price rookies that I'm confident will play and avoid the vest. Even Cripps/Newton still vest candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back