List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly Mark Stevens trawls BF, specifically this thread. Not more than 5 mins after HBD's post, Stevo put out an exclusive tweet Re Hale retiring. Reckon I could be a journo if that's all it takes.....

Chanel 7 ran with it on their 6pm news, fair to say Stevo would have been aware before it was posted here.

Clearly Mark Stevens trawls BF, specifically this thread. Not more than 5 mins after HBD's post, Stevo put out an exclusive tweet Re Hale retiring. Reckon I could be a journo if that's all it takes.....
Maybe HBD is Mark Stevens :eek:

200.gif

Glacier and Brishwak have at it.
...never bet on the white chick. Unless the white chick is Ronda Rousey

We have known for a while this would be David's final year.
Yes, I'm aware of that.

I want to know how Stevo got the info from the post in this thread, then travelled back in time to the Channel 7 news to report it.

Want a bet MM ;)

Wouldn't bet on in but hardly earth shattering news, I'm no Stevo fan but I highly doubt he was trawling Bigfooty looking for this one.

On another note I was hearing good mail that we were in the Dangerfield hunt up to our necks only 2 months ago, gone very quiet of late however and seems inevitable he will now end up at Geelong.

I'm starting to think that we won't land the big fish this year and that next year will be the one, next year we are likely to lose Burgoyne and Hodge which will leave a void that needs to be filled, I think the club is very much aware of this and have heard third hand via a senior player that this is the case.

I'm told Grimely will be at Brisbane next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't bet on in but hardly earth shattering news, I'm no Stevo fan but I highly doubt he was trawling Bigfooty looking for this one.

On another note I was hearing good mail that we were in the Dangerfield hunt up to our necks only 2 months ago, gone very quiet of late however and seems inevitable he will now end up at Geelong.

I'm starting to think that we won't land the big fish this year and that next year will be the one, next year we are likely to lose Burgoyne and Hodge which will leave a void that needs to be filled, I think the club is very much aware of this and have heard third hand via a senior player that this is the case.

I'm told Grimely will be at Brisbane next year.
Grimley and Suckling for Aish?

Hrovat/McBean
Dasher clearly remembers my post about my chat with the random punter at the Hawks v north game who turned out to be McBeans cousin and said he would be a hawk next year. I'll let you take credit for that one Dash but I'll take credit if Dylan Shiel is a hawk in 2018

Dasher clearly remembers my post about my chat with the random punter at the Hawks v north game who turned out to be McBeans cousin and said he would be a hawk next year. I'll let you take credit for that one Dash but I'll take credit if Dylan Shiel is a hawk in 2018
Suggest you check my post history around the day after BH V Tigers ..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back