List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond are apparently into everyone this year - big difference to last year. Obviously they have realised the faith they put in their list last year was severely misplaced.

Hartlett?

Port shopping him around to alleviate salary cap pressures, could we get him with out first pick? Can come accross as a Wayne Kerr at times, but he is 25 and can re-generate our midfield without compromising our premiership window.

Ability wise, yes. However, I am not fond of looking at that head once or twice a year, let alone week after week. However, experience tells me all players good players look better in our colours.

EXCLUSIVE: Dangerfield to become a Hawk

Patrick Dangerfield was seen blowing up his replica whitehouse house in Adelaide and walking towards Victoria.

He is carrying his belongings in official Hawthorn Hawks garbage bags, which he was seen using at Adelaide Oval yesterday.

This all but confirms his commitment to the Hawks.

house.jpg

200.gif

Glacier and Brishwak have at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ability wise, yes. However, I am not fond of looking at that head once or twice a year, let alone week after week. However, experience tells me all players good players look better in our colours.

I'd definitely go after Hartlett. Had a poor year and rather chase people on their dips than tips !!

Small light bodied overrated unproven potential midfielder
There you go

not that I feel either way about Aish - just the quality of the comeback is genius. I can see you getting up from your computer and walking away costanza style - such is the quality of the line

not that I feel either way about Aish - just the quality of the comeback is genius. I can see you getting up from your computer and walking away costanza style - such is the quality of the line
haha, actually I was shaking my head as to why someone would get so upset just because I didnt agree with them about a certain player

Former Hawk rookie Sam Menegola is finally putting it together. Averaged 27 disposals, 5 marks, 4 tackles from 13 games in the WAFL this year along with 20 goals.

We had a robust discussion on whether that ruckman who had been on our list for a long time for one senior game would ever make it
dasher ended up getting involved

Ha... just did a quick search. That was the one where you offered us all your footballing CV lol. I was a bit tanti that day, must have been that time of the month.

So because Lowden was traded...Lowden was the one that asked to be traded, not the other way around does that now make you the oracle of players with talent. Aish is a whole different kettle of fish. He has exposed form at AFL level to the point he was rated 4th best player in his opening season of football....that is undeniable, he showed enough talent for former players to vote in his favour.

Last edited:
I was a bit tanti that day, must have been that time of the month.
Yep, you were, but thats ok
So because Lowden was traded...Lowden was the one that asked to be traded, not the other way around does that now make you the oracle of players with talent
No, I just bought up a previous discussion with you, dont know why you need to attack
Aish is a whole different kettle of fish. He has exposed form at AFL level to the point he was rated 4th best player in his opening season of football....that is undeniable
Fair point
That was the one where you offered us all your footballing CV lol
No I didnt, that was your quote not me
You dont know who I am, and I have no interest in telling you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back