List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a very happy looking Dixon, get him re-signed!

View attachment 130164

Dixon was saying in his presser he loves playing with Lynch and the Suns.. And his excited..
His about to be interviewed on the sunday footy show channel 9 in melb..
Ill see wat he says.

Edit- the interview on the sunday footy show - all the usual crap.
The internal meeting etc.
Then they said someone wrote something this week about Dixon coming back to the club pre-season out of shape..
Which he sort of ignored the Q. And stated he had the ankle injury and how he is putting alot more effort into injury prevention and recovery to get through a whole season

Last edited:

Knowing how much Dicko loves the club i'd be surprised if he was lured away from the SUNS. The fact that the biggest threat is the local opponents could work against us, but the offers put forward to him from 2 Victorian clubs were not small before his last re-signing.

Howdy peoples! Just wondering what you might be able to tell me about Keegan Brooksby. Have a feeling the Dogs will be shopping around for an athletic ruckman that can have an impact around the ground with less focus on total hit outs. Cordy ain't gonna be a long term solution I don't think. Your boys look stocked up in the ruck department, how's Brooksby been in the 2s?

Many thanks in advance!

Howdy peoples! Just wondering what you might be able to tell me about Keegan Brooksby. Have a feeling the Dogs will be shopping around for an athletic ruckman that can have an impact around the ground with less focus on total hit outs. Cordy ain't gonna be a long term solution I don't think. Your boys look stocked up in the ruck department, how's Brooksby been in the 2s?

Many thanks in advance!

Brooksby supposably been fairly average, been a bit of a let down really.
But feel free to take Gorringe for a second round pick. Can play forward, ruck or dominate on a wing

Whats the deal with sam day has he fallen out of favour with coach eade? Id hope our list manager would be right into him and convincing him hed be better off in crows colours playing ff/ruck every week. Is there a chance hel be traded at the end of this year with your surplus of kpp? Would a first rd pick and fringe player get it done?

Whats the deal with sam day has he fallen out of favour with coach eade? Id hope our list manager would be right into him and convincing him hed be better off in crows colours playing ff/ruck every week. Is there a chance hel be traded at the end of this year with your surplus of kpp? Would a first rd pick and fringe player get it done?
I like your shrewd trading, consider it a deal! Matt wright plus your first rounder

While im on the topic of ex pats.. What about seb tape? Tradeable and what for?

Hard call as Seb has not had a great deal of luck with injury so he hasn't shown his best.

A Gorringe, Day, Tape super trade could be on the cards :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^ this, Clangerfield is a possession machine but often misses the target

Personally I would be asking for the Crows first rounder ,this year and next year in return for Sam Day (pick 2) Seb Tape (pick 13) and Dan Gorringe (pick 10)

I think this is a fair trade as it helps us spread our age profile again with another 2 first rounders and gives the Crows 3 ready made players for their title attack

Personally I would be asking for the Crows first rounder ,this year and next year in return for Sam Day (pick 2) Seb Tape (pick 13) and Dan Gorringe (pick 10)

I think this is a fair trade as it helps us spread our age profile again with another 2 first rounders and gives the Crows 3 ready made players for their title attack

The crows are fairly leaky in defence to.. Seb and even Day would tighten it right up.

we cant waste more draft picks!! we cant develop our own and need to build a culture, i would be trading as much as possible (my preference).

looks like Fishy, TMac and Wheels don't give a rats
Sad
End of year could be massive
Those 3,
Day
Zac Smith
Sumner
Gorringe
A.Hall
J.Hall
C.Cameron
S.Tape

all potentially on the block :$

he will mature eventually, and when he does and is fully committed to his footy we would regret ever getting rid of him.

hope its just a media overreaction. or maybe just something to motivate him to stay.

West coast want him..
Id take scott selwood and duggan..
For 1 Rockstar Bennell

For the good of your club, it's good that you're not the list manager. Scott Selwood is a spud. Bennell is an immense talent. Imagine if he had a great attitude. Could be one of the top 5 players in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back