2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 time only...

But fa.......rk
Still..

Was thinking of taking the Saints +36.5 which is what I thought the line would be. 16.5 was absurdly generous. There was no way Saints would get that close.

How they give 16.5 points after the Dogs beat Syd and St K are bottom 3 I'll never know. Their loss, my gain :thumbsu:

Still..

Was thinking of taking the Saints +36.5 which is what I thought the line would be. 16.5 was absurdly generous. There was no way Saints would get that close.

How they give 16.5 points after the Dogs beat Syd and St K are bottom 3 I'll never know. Their loss, my gain :thumbsu:

Time will tell

Still..

Hands up if you jumped the gun and jinxed yourself

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've never even considered starting Lonie...maybe i should. i'll be going with Hogan ahead of him based on a gut feel that the Saints will lose by 75+

Salem or Krak (or Lonie)
if Krak is a guaranteed starter then thats the way im leaning.

i may have been slighty off the mark
....and to make things worse i actually started Lonie :drunk:

Hogan vs Salem vs TBC for my last forward spot?

Don't like Bellchambers against Sandi/Freo, but Salem/Hogan aren't really better propositions. Thoughts?

Advice please, to win a cashie league game I have to decide between these 2 options

Option 1. Take Tarrant's 78 E score = NicNat needs to score 118 for me to win
Option 2. Don't take Tarrant's E score = NicNat & Krak need to score a combined 195 for me to win

Advice please, to win a cashie league game I have to decide between these 2 options

Option 2. Don't take Tarrant's E score = NicNat & Krak need to score a combined 195 for me to win

Option 2

Nicnat cant score 118 imho

Option 2

Nicnat cant score 118 imho
Somewhat agree. Can't see you winning regardless TBCH. Even if NN does score 118, Krak will need 77 under option two. Chances of Krak hitting a ton and reducing NN's workload to respectable 95 are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back