Shit it's pretty close to D Day isn't it

Friday evening?

Dangerfield or Cyril at 3 would have been nice.:(

Patrick Dangerfield pick 10
Cyril Rioli pick 12
Harry Taylor pick 17
Alex Rance pick 18
Callan Ward pick 19
David Myers pick 6 (yes hasn't shown a lot due to injury)
Cale Hooker pick 54

One of the weakest drafts ever ey....

This is exactly what our team is missing, we've got literally no one who can will the team to victory.
Yep. Shuey is the only one, like in the late season game against GWS.

He should be captain for 2017. The time for our conservative nature is over.

He's exactly what we need.

I don't care if we reach for him.
I have developed an unhealthy obsession over SPP getting drafted by us. Pretty sure I'm going to cry myself to sleep on Friday when we don't draft him

It seems like success in this draft hinges on picking the utility who will manage to become the best, big midfielder.

Scrimshaw, Rotham, Berry, Logue, & I'm sure there are others, are all examples.

Happy to take Rotham at pick 34 should be taken if available cheaper and has everything that Berry and Scrimshaw have to play hbf or develop as a mid and possibly with better skills and cheaper ..

Happy to take Rotham at pick 34 should be taken if available cheaper and has everything that Berry and Scrimshaw have to play hbf or develop as a mid and possibly with better skills and cheaper ..

We'd be laughing if he gets to us at 34.

As unlikely as it is, my ideal scenario right now is Brodie or Venables at 12 and Rotham or SPP at 34.

Mcginnity has the same application and attitude as SPP yet was a whipping boy.

Yes he did but unlike SPP the Badger was devoid of any skills.

Thats why he was a whipping boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knocks on SPP's kicking and handballing... So i'm not sure what skills are left.

Don't believe everything you read and it helps to have watched SPP play.
His shortcomings are exaggerated and as Godfather32 has already posted his 2016 production was a lot different to 2015.

They only invite the players that clubs with picks inside the top 10 have advised they are considering so the absence of SPP can be seen as a good thing since it means he's not being considered so should be available for us to overlook

Battle and galluci are the two names on that list that surprise me as I've not seen either of those two named anywhere else as potential top 10 picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back