List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Without reading the last 90 pages, has the club made any indication of which player/s we're going after?

Have liked the look of SPP from only really watching youtube highlights. Looks like a real bull in the midfield.

I would prefer spp over gallucci tbh. I know they say gallucci can win his own ball but I can't see him translating it at afl. Could see him being a wingmen that wins his ball here and there but I can't see him helping us fix our on ball brigade. I'm dreaming of brodie slipping to us and he is the exact type of player we need. Big bodied bull and unlike prid his kicking is better and his speed is ok for a player his size and in my humble opinion overlooking him for an outside type in gallucci could haunt us in the future.

English and Marshall will me flat till but could be a massive coup in 3 years time. However, it's all about the midfield now and if we want to be competitive once prid and Mitchell have gone, then it's time we get some top mids. In terms talls we should look to trade up next year so we could get a good kpf.

Apparently we have been talking to Sean Darcy lately.

I hope we don't draft someone because he is a heaps sick bloke or leader.

Unless they are not going to cut it, just draft the best talent.

Berry could be the best talent, I bloody hope he is if we take him.

I've heard Berry is the SCOT

I would prefer spp over gallucci tbh. I know they say gallucci can win his own ball but I can't see him translating it at afl. Could see him being a wingmen that wins his ball here and there but I can't see him helping us fix our on ball brigade. I'm dreaming of brodie slipping to us and he is the exact type of player we need. Big bodied bull and unlike prid his kicking is better and his speed is ok for a player his size and in my humble opinion overlooking him for an outside type in gallucci could haunt us in the future.

English and Marshall will me flat till but could be a massive coup in 3 years time. However, it's all about the midfield now and if we want to be competitive once prid and Mitchell have gone, then it's time we get some top mids. In terms talls we should look to trade up next year so we could get a good kpf.

Vishnu when did you get back?

Without reading the last 90 pages, has the club made any indication of which player/s we're going after?

Have liked the look of SPP from only really watching youtube highlights. Looks like a real bull in the midfield.
None. Nada. Zilch

The only information we have with any credibility is talk that we won't be taking SPP with our first pick which is disappointing because like you I think he'd be a really good fit for us

Waterman and petrie

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we ever seen Masten jump over players to take a grab?

Gallucci won the standing vertical jump test and his highlights show him using that to take some nice marks over the top of other players one on one.
Can Masten actually even jump?o_O

The above describes Mastens pace as "OK" and "he isn't a jet". And that's spot on, he runs all day, except when he's getting tackled because he's too slow and has no break away speed.

Gallucci has break away speed.............that means he's faster than most other players.:D Masten is not.

Did Masten ever really hit the scoreboard as a junior? Gallucci is a attacking goal scoring mid, actually he seems to kick a lot of points as well judging from his highlights. But the point here is he attacks the goals, he rests forward and is good on the lead because he gets separation from his defender...........because he's faster that the other guy.

The only thing Gallucci has similar to Masten is he gets plenty of ball, which is fine.

I'll say it again, one of your more silly posts.
Meh, I see a guy who supposedly will be able to be developed as an inside mid (just like we were supposed to do with Masten) who will end up being an outside player instead. In 8 years time we'll be complaining about Gallucci and hoping to draft someone to take his place.
His skills aren't as good as everyone's making out (bottom third in every skills test at the combine) and his lateral movement isn't as good as you'd like out of a line breaking midfielder.
Sure he's not an exact twin of Masten but if we take him with a first round pick he will be a disappointment just like Masten was.
Just my 2 cents and if we do end up taking him I'll be hoping I'm wrong and he turns into a star.

Starting to get the feeling we will take Berry now despite being sure it was going to be Gallucci this whole time. Berry seems to be more our kind of pick.

Blakely is the new king and Fyfe isn't going anywhere

/Freo supporter

Neale provides his fair share of inside grunt as well despite Bing a hobbit. They also have Danyle Pearce

Took his house off the rental market and put off an offer on a new place.. Maybe market related. Maybe not.

What does OT stand for?

KERS-003-Kerser-S.C.O.T-FB-Cover-1440x442px.jpg

Took his house off the rental market and put off an offer on a new place.. Maybe market related. Maybe not.

Why do you know so much creepy detail about his house sitch o_O

Brodie looks so slow lol, I like him but I don't agree that his speed is ok. Often quick kids look less quick once getting to afl level, he looks pretty slow at u18 level...

Do you often roll over and admit defeat even when no one is attacking you?

I was interested in hearing why you wanted Bolton in the first round but I'm starting to think you don't have an explanation so, don't worry about it I guess.
lol settle down.

I like Bolton because I think he offers something to our list which we don't have and would add an extra dimension to our forward line.

If your question was only about Bolton then your hard on for Gallucci wasn't needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back