Preview 2016 AFL Finals - Sydney v G.Western Sydney, Stadium Aus, Sat, Sept 10, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Some GWS fans need to lighten up, there is no malice or harm intended in any of these Swans posts they're just having a laugh jesus. How you can not recognise light hearted attempts at humour or banter and instead refer to them as stupid... Makes me wonder

Lucky they have you to stick up for them, cause they would have been soundly beaten alone ;)

Maybe read all pages, not just the last one or two when the tardy peeps showed up, maybe..

Thread has been mostly lighthearted for almost a week.

Maybe you're just a bit prick ly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naah
That's where you turn off for a cheap soy latte on your way to the game. Hope Swans supporters can resist the temptation
I worked at Westmead Hospital for a few months and the signature item at their Starbucks kiosk for the whole time I was there was something (I guess the FDA would classify it as a "drink", but I'm damn well not convinced it was coffee) called a Soy Cookie Crumble Frappucino, so I'm not sure you're in a position to go the coffee snob route.

I worked at Westmead Hospital for a few months and the signature item at their Starbucks kiosk for the whole time I was there was something (I guess the FDA would classify it as a "drink", but I'm damn well not convinced it was coffee) called a Soy Cookie Crumble Frappucino, so I'm not sure you're in a position to go the coffee snob route.
Fair enough
I worked at POWH for years and the standard in tbe vounteers cafe was excellent. Havent tried it but sounds appalling. Give you that one.

Fair enough
I worked at POWH for years and the standard in tbe vounteers cafe was excellent. Havent tried it but sounds appalling. Give you that one.

Holy crap!, I might know you both!

Have no idea of a crowd number but category 1,2 and 3 sold except for single tickets, only category 4 left, and that may be category 4 in the nosebleeds.

sfx169260.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2016 AFL Finals - Sydney v G.Western Sydney, Stadium Aus, Sat, Sept 10, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back