Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkson legit complaining about the umpires LOL OMG, the irony honestly they lost one final!!! Try being us for once!

What a crock

He is an angry ant that fella. I guess this is another example of his football philosophy generally, argue every point, take every advantage, get a little punch in anytime you can

Well now he can have a little holiday to rethink what to do next

Clarkson bringing up Hawks laid 104 tackles only 3 frees for holding the ball/incorrect disposal, bit of a winge really.
#nofreekickHawthorn

Th e bulldogs are the only team in the comp who are allowed to throw and drop the ball.
Same as the Hawks are the only team in the comp allowed to punch blokes at random and tackle the man on the mark.

Even Stevens I reckon

What a crock

He is an angry ant that fella. I guess this is another example of his football philosophy generally, argue every point, take every advantage, get a little punch in anytime you can

Well now he can have a little holiday to rethink what to do next

Clarkson bringing up Hawks laid 104 tackles only 3 frees for holding the ball/incorrect disposal, bit of a winge really.
#nofreekickHawthorn

I think he is completely right. Bulldogs throw about half of their handballs, or drop the ball, as I have pointed out elsewhere.
Whether he should be complaining openly at this stage is, of course, another matter.

So I had my annual wingefest earlier in the season regarding Crows games in NSW this year....Bring on tomorrow night...Win this one and I dont care when the next game is scheduled up this way. Its a massive match considering its importance to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the replay after being at work, loving the chat on here during the game. "I am shocked to be standing here" . When people said that their tight wins in the minor round were papering over the cracks I baulked thinking that the Hawks finals experience would carry them thru. How wrong I was. As much as they have a flog coach and Darcy as a cheerleader it sits very comfortably with me seeing the bullies do what they did tonight. No cola, no pillaging of free agents, smart recruiting and some class father sons. Good on them. With the Hawks always up the Afl was getting an EPL feel to it. Bulldogs long suffering fans deserve this, soak it up and I hope they piss off the AFL and make the GF.

Interesting sliding doors moment.

Last week Issac Smith had a shot on goal to get Hawks to a prelim, he misses and now they're out in straight sets.
Don't tell DB

I dislike Beveridge, but man I have huge respect for the way he coaches. The gutsy moves he mad to turn the game were genius.

I actually think this side is building steam and not running out of steam, you can see that in the way they are running out games.

I wonder if Beveridge will decry Clarkson for his comments about umpiring this time?

You can tell how much I hate that guy that I was almost sad to see Hawthorn get ousted in straight sets by his team.
Feel the same. Have you seen all the media work they're doing? As well as the sympathy for injuries as if they're the only ones to face that in a season.

I think, much like Port Adelaide in 2014, they're in real danger of getting ahead of themselves big time.

And now they're chasing Cloke...

With the results so far, the bye is here to stay. And to be honest, if it throws up results like this year I don't mind it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back