Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the Hawks as much as the next bloke but a lot of the sledging I'm seeing on facebook seems a little silly. Got a Hawks supporting relative who is definitely not your bandwagon type, nor is he an arrogant in your face type (gets up and about around Grand Final time but who wouldn't?)

He's copping it from all angles today, and some from supporters of teams who aren't even in the finals. I'm sure he's crying into the 4 flags he has a vivid memory of.

He must be young. I vividly remember Hawthorn playing 7 consecutive GFs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dogs now $6 for the flag. Adelaide - $12. Yes, we are considered half as likely to win the flag as the Western Bulldogs. Giants are favourites at $2.85.

Have to say it's a bit unfair that we're so far adrift of the others in that market. The bookies have never, ever rated the Crows whatsoever - and I took advantage of this by betting a tenner on us to make the eight at $2.50. Little win :thumbsu:
That's cos the dogs have already won this week so they are top 4 no matter

Feel the same. Have you seen all the media work they're doing? As well as the sympathy for injuries as if they're the only ones to face that in a season.

I think, much like Port Adelaide in 2014, they're in real danger of getting ahead of themselves big time.

And now they're chasing Cloke...
I thought last night it feels a lot like Port in 2014, but I actually don't mind the Dogs and couldn't begrudge a team that hasn't even made a GF in 50 years having some success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back