Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

IIRC -

we have never lost to North Melbourne in a final. We have never played (or lost) to GWS in a final, we have never lost to Sydney, Geelong or Western Bulldogs in a Final.

Only top 8 side that has beaten us in a final are West Coast and the Hawks.

IIRC -

we have never lost to North Melbourne in a final. We have never played (or lost) to GWS in a final, we have never lost to Sydney, Geelong or Western Bulldogs in a Final.

It has also been more than a generation since we have played North, Geelong or Sydney in a final. Half of one since we faced West Coast.

IIRC -

Sydney beat us in our home qualifying final back when Sando was coaching? Didn't they?

I'll be grabbing a couple of tickets and will probably look to see with the cheer squad or around them for finals as I would much prefer to sit with crows fans and specifically ones who make some noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just take a moment to point out how utterly pathetic it is that as a season ticket holder you can't get first option to purchase your seat for finals?
Oh no, can't do that...AFL now sell tickets not us.

Um, I'm pretty sure my watch has enough computing power to link the systems. Just give the members 12 hours to secure their own seats and then open up. Not that difficult really.

Can we just take a moment to point out how utterly pathetic it is that as a season ticket holder you can't get first option to purchase your seat for finals?

Um, I'm pretty sure my watch has enough computing power to link the systems. Just give the members 12 hours to secure their own seats and then open up. Not that difficult really.
Great call.

Agree with you and this point gets raised every year.

Give season ticket holders 48 hours to buy their own seat, then it's free for all.

They tend to do supporter segregated bays for the majority at finals. If you look at the Port/Tiges final a couple years back it was really obvious. I personally don't mind having a change of scenary, I just want to sit with other crows supporters :).

The cheer squad area and bays next to it are a different animal in finals. I sat with them for the Bulldogs final last year and it was a really good atmosphere.

The cheer squad area and bays next to it are a different animal in finals. I sat with them for the Bulldogs final last year and it was a really good atmosphere.

Game was in Melbourne. Different story to when they are in Adelaide

The tickets will range from $89 for category 1 to $35 for general admission (courtesy of the North website). I presume that only 96% of the seats will be graded category 1.

It seems that the Western Stand will be available to anyone rather than SMA and Essential Crows members. can anyone who went to the Poort Poower Final confirm that this is how it worked?

Should be a good first week of the finals - Geelong, Sydney, Crows and Eagles should all be clear favourites

I think the only possible upset could be GWS over Sydney, which I hope happens for the sake of GWS making history and getting a big boost in crowd support. But then it would mean that we play Sydney in the semi (I would rather play GWS)

Best game of the first week should be Hawthorn v Geelong. I would be stunned if Hawthorn win but as we saw today, they are the experts in finding a way to win.

Can't see how WB can beat WCE. Don't even want to think about North possibly beating us. If it happens it would have to be the biggest upset in VFL/AFL finals history, and the fallout/media hysteria in the Adelaide media would be enormous.

Still think it will be a Geelong V Sydney GF

I too said that about 10 rounds back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seat.jpg

I may very well buy a different seat and just go and sit in my normal seat. Anyone who tells me I'm in the wrong seat will get this
639f291cc1f8.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2016 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back