2016 - Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling Duggan will be playing WAFL in round 1
As much as his in my best 22 it's probably a good idea to let him gain back form and getting him use to it all being a young player and coming back after a serious injury. With young players we can afford to let them earn their spot and I'm sure he will.

See how he goes in Praccies first.

Straw poll

What role do you want Gov to play in 2016:
- pure defender
- mostly defence some time forward
- 50/50 back/forward
- most forward some defence
- pure forward
- forward/ruck?
What roll do I want the gov in?
- Pure forward kicking 4-5 bags week in week out

What roll do I think the gov will play?
- 50/40/10 split between forward/defense/chop out ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Hill has a lot of critics but I think he has done everything Simmo has asked of him and performed at a good level this year .
The players in competition for a midfield spot on my team are Sheed ,Duggan ,Masten .
A tough choice and if not Sheed than Duggan will be missing out .Or
maybe if Schofield misses out and MaGovern stays as a defender Sheed , Duggan and Masto all stay best 22 .
*see my best 22 team above
for me i rather one less forward and one extra midfield. Lecras a certaintity and cripps and hill fighting forthat spot. I just have cripps cause of his pressure/abillity to play as a negating forward and the fact that his offensive game is really good and the fact he can play midfield (not just wing) I think yeo/jetta/shuey will spend time in the forward half and can fill that third small forward spot.

Straw poll

What role do you want Gov to play in 2016:
- pure defender
- mostly defence some time forward
- 50/50 back/forward
- most forward some defence
- pure forward
- forward/ruck?
most as a defender but chuck forward when we have the game all wrapped up or when we need a spark or if our forward line isnt getting the job done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back