List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

TigerImposter Robbie Fox got drafted by Sydney.
Yeah they were keen on him all year. Four of the Swans recruiters came down to see him. Would have loved him at PRO ad our project Josh Kennedy.
He's gone through a massive lifestyle change in the last three years .tassie to edfl to VFL to the Swans.

Hey Bishop whats the knock on Scharenberg besides his disposal? Seems to have fallen a fair way to not even get rookied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they were keen on him all year. Four of the Swans recruiters came down to see him. Would have loved him at PRO ad our project Josh Kennedy.
He's gone through a massive lifestyle change in the last three years .tassie to edfl to VFL to the Swans.
Hey TI. Big Tom G must have been disappointed. I heard he spoke/met with a few clubs.

Tony Olango & Sam Walker were the two I really liked who weren't picked. Especially Olango who was very good in the All Stars game.

Scharenberg was stiff but speaking with a few clubs on Friday night I got the gist it could happen.

What was the knock on scharenberg Bishop? I didn't think his disposal was that bad when stacked up against some others. To not even be rookied was pretty surprising

What was the knock on scharenberg Bishop? I didn't think his disposal was that bad when stacked up against some others. To not even be rookied was pretty surprising
He's slow, he has no endurance, he's especially not big or strong, his kicking is horrible and his hands are just average.

He's slow, he has no endurance, he's especially not big or strong, his kicking is horrible and his hands are just average.

Did alright at the combine in clean hands test. Goal kicking testing was up there too

If it's his endurance and speed then he's got a problem. Seemed like he could find the pill. Anyway has to do it the hard way now.

Hey TI. Big Tom G must have been disappointed. I heard he spoke/met with a few clubs.
Had a chat with him and told me the Eagles were into him,but he didn't want go to Perth. Tommy is not an ambitious type and basically told me in early October he was happy to play at Coburg bc he believed he would find it hard to put all the hours in .Strange bc he was number one ruck in the VFL until he played with smashed up ribs in the last 6 weeks.Clubs probably sensed his lack of commitment in his speech.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back