2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

MASSIVE EXODUS thomo tonight. Dean Francis no1 recruit got the sack. A couple sackings to come next week if certain players don't pick up there game.
Massive move by Thomo. Spoke to a comittee person tonight, they are going for a total rebuild. No one is safe from getting the arse.

MASSIVE EXODUS thomo tonight. Dean Francis no1 recruit got the sack. A couple sackings to come next week if certain players don't pick up there game.
Massive move by Thomo. Spoke to a comittee person tonight, they are going for a total rebuild. No one is safe from getting the arse.
Peterson sacked , Coach sacked, time keeper gone, two canteen ladies told to move on, kids that run the water each Saturday out. Also the old fella Ernie who cleans the rooms has been put on notice!!! Honestly where do u get this crap from????

Peterson sacked , Coach sacked, time keeper gone, two canteen ladies told to move on, kids that run the water each Saturday out. Also the old fella Ernie who cleans the rooms has been put on notice!!! Honestly where do u get this crap from????
Not sure its crap, it says on Facebook page that Francis has gone....

Come to the club and look for yourself, you goose.
Some people write real facts not bullshit like others.

Troubled times down at the bear cave it seems

From a outsider seems to of been handled well. Club and player agreed they were not a good match for each other so parted ways. Gives the player a opportunity to look elsewhere before clearance close and the club can move forward. Well done.

Anyway interesting year in Div 2, couple of sides ( Lalor & Thomo ) most predicted to do well struggling, Hurstbridge firing, Doggies coming good, Creek faltering a little after a good start, Stars in the four but less opportunity for wins in the second half due to the fixture, Panton Hill very competitive. I think we may still have a entertaining second half of the season.

Better pack the stubby holder today. Might be a little fresh.

Troubled times down at the bear cave it seems
Lets stop talking about thomo because last year they hadn't lost a game and everybody was talking about them .And there is a team called Hurstbridge who has not lost a game and cant get spoken about on this site are they hated that much or what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets stop talking about thomo because last year they hadn't lost a game and everybody was talking about them .And there is a team called Hurstbridge who has not lost a game and cant get spoken about on this site are they hated that much or what?

I don't think people hate Hurstbridge mate, people just like talking about controversial things more than anything, that is just life.
We all know they are the team to beat but as a North supporter I am quietly confident we can give them a great contest.

Lalor in big trouble
Nothing against the young fella but there latest in McDonald really couldn't get a game in heidelbergs west ones without over exaggerating either, not sure what is going on for a siderwith so much ability to have such a disappointing year

Lalor in big trouble
Nothing against the young fella but there latest in McDonald really couldn't get a game in heidelbergs west ones without over exaggerating either, not sure what is going on for a siderwith so much ability to have such a disappointing year

Maybe take more time proof reading your posts rather than potting blokes about their football ability. 'You can't have a crack at a bloke having a crack'.

I can pot anyone's footy ability as my footy career is over after having a fair career at lalor and being selected in there team of the century, goodluck to him I'm just questioning if he is good enough if he proves me wrong "I'll eat my humble pie"
Go bloods

I can pot anyone's footy ability as my footy career is over after having a fair career at lalor and being selected in there team of the century, goodluck to him I'm just questioning if he is good enough if he proves me wrong "I'll eat my humble pie"
Go bloods
Thats fair enough.
But do you think if a young kid reads that and especially being from someone in the team of the century would take confidence from that.
I think not.
Wouldnt be naming names in your previous post. Especially being that brutal.
Each to their own.
Lalor by 4 points

Well less confident about North's chances after today's mauling. Just have to hope that the bigger grounds might bring a change of fortune but Hurstbridge looking mighty hard to beat.

Lalor in big trouble

Notice the young fella kicked a goal. Good on him.
Must of been a interesting game up at Hurstbridge with North storming home to just fall short..

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 2

Back