2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think North would quietly happy this morning with the Stars knocked out of the premiership race. The only team that could have upset them on Grand Final day IMO. Diamo have beaten Hurstbridge the last 2 times they have played, the only loss being at Ben Frilay Oval in round 5. So they would go into this weeks game with plenty of confidence. Dogs are 3 from 3 against Diamo so would have to be red hot favourites no matter who wins this weekend. Although i think they would quietly hoping that Diamo gets up.
I'm tipping the NFL are breathing a sigh of relief as well. Despite what some may say there was reservations about them going up, especially with no thirds. In any case I think this is the weakest year for promotion and whoever goes up will struggle big time.

The comp appear to be holding off from posting the second half Stars Vs DC replay. Hopefully the footage doesn't get edited out so that we can have a closer look for ourselves.

Also Brad Perry, Diamond Creek number 9 is surely going to sit out the rest of the season for this hit.

Was never in the contest. Ball was long gone by the time he chose to lay the bump.

Clinton Benjamin, arguably the Fitzroy Stars best player, likely Best & Fairest out of the game in the first quarter with a broken eye socket.

In the AFL the severity of the injury alone would get the player a 4 week suspension.

14123501_637308809761444_1852545022_o.jpg

Wonder how the bloods will fare next season? Jarrod King to be likely coach but hearing Hughes doing a bit of shopping around already. Cant see him leaving. Unless they recruit well im tipping them to be in relegation battle with ttown and phill.

Finally the stars creek 2nd half is up, looked a soft free kick to decide a final but it was there, poor tackle, to my eye the stars made some crucial mistakes after winning the footy back, needed to be brave & play possession footy but twice they took the soft option of long down the line.

Very disappointed that every senior game across the 3 divisions got a match report that was uploaded to the nfl website expect for the north vs hurstbridge game. Does anyone have a link to a match report from the game?

Finally the stars creek 2nd half is up, looked a soft free kick to decide a final but it was there, poor tackle, to my eye the stars made some crucial mistakes after winning the footy back, needed to be brave & play possession footy but twice they took the soft option of long down the line.

I don't follow either of the those 2 teams but that free kick was extremely soft. possibly technically there but based on that example there should have been 20 more paid throughout the day. However you are right, too many mistakes by stars players that put them in that position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how the bloods will fare next season? Jarrod King to be likely coach but hearing Hughes doing a bit of shopping around already. Cant see him leaving. Unless they recruit well im tipping them to be in relegation battle with ttown and phill.
Have heard that he has chats too at least 8 clubs including lalor.
3 x div 2
3 x div 1
2 x edfl premier.

I think will stay at lalor if they recruit other wise bundy is in pole then close second heidelberg.

Gee very stiff the stars I thought that should of been play on , maybe the umpires have had a few bob e/way on the doggies

Gee very stiff the stars I thought that should of been play on , maybe the umpires have had a few bob e/way on the doggies

Umpire looked like he was a long way from the contest and out of position to make the call. Definitely not enough in it to be a free kick. Going to be a fairly underwhelming day at Preston City Oval.

Have heard that he has chats too at least 8 clubs including lalor.
3 x div 2
3 x div 1
2 x edfl premier.

I think will stay at lalor if they recruit other wise bundy is in pole then close second heidelberg.
Explain more? How could so many clubs be interested in him? Is he even that good only playing in Division 2

Very disappointed that every senior game across the 3 divisions got a match report that was uploaded to the nfl website expect for the north vs hurstbridge game. Does anyone have a link to a match report from the game?

Found out that the reporter for this game fell ill on the day therefore no match report.

Who will play Nth in the Grand Final? Can Hurstbridge bounce back and have another crack or will Diamond Creek use the momentum of the after the siren goal to make their way to Cramer St.
I think another close one is on the cards but Hurstbridge were very good on Saturday and think they will get the job done and earn another shot at Nth.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 2

Back