2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson back in for Hurstbridge. Wonder how under done he is. Didn't look too great in the Semi, had the ambulance attend for him. Did sit the game out on the bench though.

Not exactly sure what was wrong with him, ribs maybe? Might not take much more than a good tackle to flare up again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the game early.

Kid is tough, He'll be right. North by 17pts and young kid Marcus Hill for a roughie for BOG

Be interesting to see the state of Cramer St after all this rain, plus two earlier games to see if it helps either team tomorrow afternoon.
Should be a cracking game regardless and will be the first to congratulate Hurstbridge if they get up.
But have seen Harvey kick 15 in his two games on Grand Final Day and think he will get North over the line.

Congratulations to Hurstbridge. Great game plan, well executed by young disciplined talented team. Answered every challenge. North I thought lacked 1 strong key forward today

Hursty played well today, their spread, run, linking up with handball, outnumbering around the footy, front and centre work and their desire was far too much for North.

Kruezer nullified Florence, Grimes broke even or probably just shaded Harvey and i thought Loader was stiff not to get BOG. Overall better team on the day and congrats.

Crowd wasnt huge and the atmosphere was a bit flat i thought.

Simpson back in for Hurstbridge. Wonder how under done he is. Didn't look too great in the Semi, had the ambulance attend for him. Did sit the game out on the bench though.

Not exactly sure what was wrong with him, ribs maybe? Might not take much more than a good tackle to flare up again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the game early.
Yes cracked rib and still cracked and played like a seasoned footballer. All credit to him

Yes cracked rib and still cracked and played like a seasoned footballer. All credit to him

All respect to him if he's come in with cracked ribs and tough it out to the end. Would have been easy for him to be a passenger but had some input and kicked a couple important goals.

Pretty solid effort by Hursbridge, wanted it more and was willing to work harder than North.

i thought Loader was stiff not to get BOG.

Crowd wasnt huge and the atmosphere was a bit flat i thought.

Loader BOG for me aswell.

Unusually small crowd and flat atmospher for the Div 2 granny. Very little noise coming from both supporter groups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hursty played well today, their spread, run, linking up with handball, outnumbering around the footy, front and centre work and their desire was far too much for North.

Kruezer nullified Florence, Grimes broke even or probably just shaded Harvey and i thought Loader was stiff not to get BOG. Overall better team on the day and congrats.

Crowd wasnt huge and the atmosphere was a bit flat i thought.[/QUOTE

Was the quietest crowd I have ever heard at a Grand Final. Really weird atmosphere. At times it did not seem like a Grand Final.

Congrats to hursty. Hopefully they can retain their players so that they can be competitive in div 1. I was told that Macleod were going to go hard after one of their best young players, I wonder if he would still consider making the move now they have come up, surely not.

Will be interesting to see which players don't stay at Hurstbridge. You would think the majority of the older players (Shaw, Farrelly, Kruezer, Tilly etc) would not go on or stay. Not sure why they would go back to divvy 1 when they left divvy 1 clubs to come back to divvy 2 previously.

I have heard the club learnt from their last foray to div 1 when they didn't recruit much at all and lost a lot of players to retirement. So im guessing their will be a big push to recruit players. Most important would be to keep as many younger players as they can and I think they will.

Will be interesting to see which players don't stay at Hurstbridge. You would think the majority of the older players (Shaw, Farrelly, Kruezer, Tilly etc) would not go on or stay. Not sure why they would go back to divvy 1 when they left divvy 1 clubs to come back to divvy 2 previously.

I have heard the club learnt from their last foray to div 1 when they didn't recruit much at all and lost a lot of players to retirement. So im guessing their will be a big push to recruit players. Most important would be to keep as many younger players as they can and I think they will.
Shaw said on the radio that he will be there

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 2

Back