List Mgmt. 2016 Post Season Draft, Trading & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey will be relisted if he can find form over the summer.

I hope De Boer uses his brain and goes off to another AFL club for the next 5 years because he's got a future... Something tells me he won't though.

10 changes for far and my final prediction is 4 more to come.

you know what I mean.
We need multiple picks coming from somewhere.
They've cut deep.
Hill/MCarthy are going to take two picks minimum. That's two slots filled. PIck 3 is the other, but we'll also lose Ballas and Mayne at a minimum.

Won't be surprised to see 3 go for a multi pick back
We'll give them picks, and get token peanut picks with the players for them.

ie.
Hill & pick 68/86 for the Mayne compo pick
McCarthy & pick 69/87 for whatever pick we end up trading to GWS.

Ie. picks Hawks & Clearly GWS won't use.

Regular visitor,rarely post anything.
But i was wondering how are we going to fill all the void left by all these delisted players.
We already have 9 chopped and 1 retirement (more to come maybe??) , and we only have one decent pick at 3 and the rest are third rounders and onward.
we might be lucky and get 1 second and 1 third round picks from trading.That is about 4-5 picks out of the top 50.
Does that mean the rest of spots will be filled with draft picks 50+. :(:(:(:(

Grey will be relisted if he can find form over the summer.

I hope De Boer uses his brain and goes off to another AFL club for the next 5 years because he's got a future... Something tells me he won't though.

10 changes for far and my final prediction is 4 more to come.

Four more?

Didn't we run down to almost 23 players this year with more of a squad due to injuries?

I know Ballas and Mayne...maybe Suban and Barlow...but you would think those two are less likely if we cannot get decent picks in exchange for them.

Hope we don't throw The Window out with the bathwater!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But i was wondering how are we going to fill all the void left by all these delisted players.
We already have 9 chopped and 1 retirement (more to come maybe??) , and we only have one decent pick at 3 and the rest are third rounders and onward.
we might be lucky and get 1 second and 1 third round picks from trading.That is about 4-5 picks out of the top 50.
yeah definitely a worry.

This would be a start.

Brad Hill - Mayne Compo
McCarthy - 2017 2nd rounder
Kersten (Maybe) - PSD??
Pick 3
Pick 39
Upgrade Uebergang
Upgrade Nyhuis

We will target players like Kersten, Ah chee and a few others from other clubs and we will load up on mature age players on 1 year contracts late I think.

Then trade Suban.. I know I'm his buddy, but there's a fair few players that deserve a spot ahead of him right now, even De Boer. de Luca looks like a promising prospect when given game time, but no we have to play the same foot soldiers over the last 4-5 years.

Gotta have a buyer...I hope someone's silly enough to take him.

I would re-draft deLuca and Grey personally, and load up on some roookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back