2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

If jimboomba want success there is a simple plan to follow.
To all those who don't want to put the club first don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
The players need to buy into a core set of rules. No exceptions on that one.
The committee runs whats on the outside of the white line and the coaching staff do the rest.
It's not that difficult to implement and I know it work's.
The final thing you need to do is very important.
You must trust people to do thier job and always have their back.
If you white ant anybody you must have missed my first rule.
If you want change then you have to be the change you want.
But hey you can say **** this and continue fighting on and of the field if you like.

F
If jimboomba want success there is a simple plan to follow.
To all those who don't want to put the club first don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
The players need to buy into a core set of rules. No exceptions on that one.
The committee runs whats on the outside of the white line and the coaching staff do the rest.
It's not that difficult to implement and I know it work's.
The final thing you need to do is very important.
You must trust people to do thier job and always have their back.
If you white ant anybody you must have missed my first rule.
If you want change then you have to be the change you want.
But hey you can say **** this and continue fighting on and of the field if you like.
respect what you have said. Although down at jimboomba there are no problems at all with the playing group. Everyone player gets on with each other and we are all having a lot of fun this year on and off the field.

F

respect what you have said. Although down at jimboomba there are no problems at all with the playing group. Everyone player gets on with each other and we are all having a lot of fun this year on and off the field.
I'm not saying that there are any problems with the players. Just an out line for success and growth.
Hard decisions now can bring great reward.
Players are the most important part of a footy team.

Please...hasn't got in the best once and has put through 5 snags for the year, mostly against rubbish sides.
Does that not make him possibly still quickest in the league, Do u know the bloke Egg and seen him play before?

Last edited:
Speed is always a great thing to have, but unless you can use it wisely there's no point in having it! Sam Mitchell is one if the greatest players in the game right now, and I have t seen him get out if third gear.
What was the story with uq Sandgate game last night? Was it superior ball movement or was it going in harder at the ball?
I tell you what jimboomba were very crisp last night, again though missing out infrint of the sticks kicking 18 behinds 16 goals. Something to work on that's for sure but if we get it right, could be quite dangerous!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being quick doesn't necessarily make you a great player. I've seen him play a few times.
Does that not make him possibly still quickest in the league, Do u know the bloke Egg and seen him play before?

This sounds like a challenge to all clubs in the league for some half time entertainment at the grand final....QAFA B Centrals Fastest Man!!!
Each club should nominate 2 players to do the dash, winner takes ultimate glory!!!! :)

you sure about that?

Doesn't their star player have issues with the returning prodigal son who has previously had a very unsuccessful stint as coach?

Jacob Guise played for Carrara yesterday against Pirates. Not sure if he was just helping them out or reading more into that?

Maybe someone can confirm from Redbacks?

Jacob Guise played for Carrara yesterday against Pirates. Not sure if he was just helping them out or reading more into that?

Maybe someone can confirm from Redbacks?

From what I've seen, he finds a game most Saturdays somewhere.

Wouldn't read anything into it, other than a bloke young enough to be able to walk the day after a game and even able to play! So he takes advantage.

The joys of youth

From what I've seen, he finds a game most Saturdays somewhere.

Wouldn't read anything into it, other than a bloke young enough to be able to walk the day after a game and even able to play! So he takes advantage.

The joys of youth

The question is, is he playing 100% Friday nights for the team he co captains? Wouldn't want half an effort from your skipper.

The question is, is he playing 100% Friday nights for the team he co captains? Wouldn't want half an effort from your skipper.
I have talked with him about it and can confirm he puts 100% in at redbacks and will only play Saturday's if he is up to it and won't be playing two games when it comes to finals time.

This weeks results were the most one sided I've seen for a while. Margins in all but one game were huge. Has the mid year slump started for some.

Marcus Schrader from Sandgate would be a shoe in, would be quickest bloke in the comp too
Wasn't sure who he was but found out pretty quickly on Friday night. The guy is a gun and but for a heavy head clash would have caused us a whole lot more pain.
Sandgate were really really good on Friday night - their support around and ability to move the ball from the breakdown was both noticeable and very effective. Best team we have played this year - by far!!
Just as a comment the carryon by the Sandgate forwards leaves much to be desired. By all means celebrate and enjoy the moment but display just a little humility in the process.....

Wasn't sure who he was but found out pretty quickly on Friday night. The guy is a gun and but for a heavy head clash would have caused us a whole lot more pain.
Sandgate were really really good on Friday night - their support around and ability to move the ball from the breakdown was both noticeable and very effective. Best team we have played this year - by far!!
Just as a comment the carryon by the Sandgate forwards leaves much to be desired. By all means celebrate and enjoy the moment but display just a little humility in the process.....

Not surprised to see this comment, the Sandgate boys don't mind a carry on after a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back