2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have 4 standing room tickets..... what time should we get to the ground?

early.. before 1pm to grab your possie. Make sure if you get a spot behind a fenced off area that you mark it with a beanie or scarf.

At airport west ticketek in a long queue - and after tonight, there's no ticketek venues in west of Melb or Vic. I drove here from western Vic, hate to live in mildura or Portland trying to pick up gf tickets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just not a backpack...
At airport west ticketek in a long queue - and after tonight, there's no ticketek venues in west of Melb or Vic. I drove here from western Vic, hate to live in mildura or Portland trying to pick up gf tickets!
I saw that. You would think they would wait to dump the ticketek retailer option on Mondsy 3rd AFTER the GF.

Q7 category 7. Can my Star be in the white section for the LOLs! I can't believe after losing out in the ballot I'm going!!!!!!! :-D

These tickets are like hen's teeth!!! Finally got ours through various means. All I wanted was for my 80 year old Mum and Dad to be there. They are lifelong Doggie supporters and have stuck through thick and thin. Dad was up at Puckapunyal on compulsory National Service in 1954 and his bastard of a drill sergeant wouldn't give him the Saturday off…. threatened to have Dad reported AWOL and arrested by the Military Police if he left the base to attend. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, five of us will be there barracking long, loud and proud on Saturday and I sincerely hope that any of our number who is yet to score a ticket can receive the best possible news tomorrow. Good luck all. :dogface::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france:

Monopoly providers are the pits. All take and no care for the paying customer. May they burn in hell.
AFL take note.

Level 1, M2, two seats in Row E!

So right in amongst the chaos, next to the Bulldogs cheer squad, and a high probability of getting my mug on TV again

By the way, I've seen a few asking for confirmation that the Dogs CS is in the Punt Road end (M3); on the League website in the match banner, it's under "Ticket Info":

35354a0eb1770641033e09fe725db0b2.jpg
I'll see you in m2! Row m. Great seats

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Q53 Row C Level 4 in the Olympic Stand..... Just happy to be there given the ordeal this week trying to secure tickets. Think I'm actually sitting next to Chicago1 which will be great. Have read his posts over the years from over in the USA and by a quirk of fate we will be seated together at the GF. Can't sleep, too excited. Hope the players are calmer than me and getting some good rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back