List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with Wright being in the side at the moment. But I wouldn't want him playing in a GF in a couple of years time..
The main reason he's in the side is to do a job and that's provide a hard nosed attack on the footy and pressure on the oppo.
The coaches obviously know what theyre gonna get from Wrighty week in week out. He may not get a lot of it or use it that well. But he's consistent in what he does do!
You can't say the same about Lonie and Sinclair this year who both had some very up and down performances..
I have no doubt that next year by the end of the season they'll have forced their way back in ahead of Wright, because they have so much more potential..

If you read Richo's performance review of Blake you'll see he wants his players to be consistent, which is why he dropped Blake multiple times when we were all questioning why.. But as Richo said, it made Blake work harder and in turn made him the most consistent player in the last 6 games or so.
I have no doubt this is also what he's trying to do with Sincs and Lonie.

For now Wright stays until someone forces him out.. Which shouldn't be too far away down the track next season

pretty sure TW is purple. he said he was on trade radio yesterday- it had to be him, because terry wallace is the draft guru or something stupid like that
Just ring up & say Tambling over Buddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonie doesn't seem a FIGJAM at all, he's a great guy who loves interacting with the kids. My son loves him and always makes a bee-line for him, he kicks "Lonies" from the boundary line instead of the Milnies he used to do. Lonie comes across as a open happy little guy with a great attitude.

Lonie is a close friend of members of my extended family and I can assure everyone that he is a terrific young bloke!

4 of the last 10 sandover medalists have gone on to play AFL. 1 of which was mat priddis!

9 of the last 12 have been on an AFL list:

https://www.draftguru.com.au/awards/sandover-medal

Pretty mixed quality there, similar to the Liston. Some who are never going to make it at AFL level, some who just aren't good enough when they get a go, and then Priddis and Ballantyne. But Priddis was already on West Coast's list when he won it. Looking at it another way, there's only really a couple ever who were picked up after winning the medal and then done really good things. Ballantyne, Bairstow, maybe Andy Krakouer post-jail.

I just don't think it's a strong formline to cite as a reason to pick up Bolton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back