List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

I could be wrong but I thought Touhy was kinda shit.
Nope your pretty much 100% on the ball there. Laughable if they consider trading a first for him

Mitchell was moving over to Perth after 2017 anyway.
Tarde Lids to the Dogs. He gets to stay in Melbourne, we get a good pick back and we make Dogs better so they are a better chance at stopping GWS from winning 10x flags.
Seems like a win for everyone involved
A bidding war, thats what we want :thumbsu:

Mitchell was moving over to Perth after 2017 anyway.
Tarde Lids to the Dogs. He gets to stay in Melbourne, we get a good pick back and we make Dogs better so they are a better chance at stopping GWS from winning 10x flags.
Seems like a win for everyone involved
Hate the dogs. The whole second team stuff add to the douchebag Stringer I would be livid if he went there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is better than almost every other top up player we've recruited, but he's still a top up player at this point in time. I agree, he has shown his talent, and has a chance to become one at the Tigers but he's definitely not a star yet, nor will he ever be on Martin's level IMO. We could have got someone to build around for the next 10 years in the draft at that high a pick, someone with the same level of potential growth as Dusty. And we could have gotten Prestia, AS well, if we played it differently. We put ourselves in a terrible position.

If Prestia is a top up player I'll take 5 thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back