2016 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Balls on the line, who you moving on......

• Rocky

Votes: 75 42.1%
  • Pearce

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • Rich

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I put this up on the GC board, what do u reckon?
Hawks 2016 1st rounder and a (likely) 1st rounder for Hill trade, to Lions
Rockliff to GC
O'Meara to Hawks
Appears to be a beneficial trade for everyone.... Depending on what the Hawks get for hill - might be an issue

Rockliff to GC
O'Meara to Hawks
sounds better if you go out of the finals in straight sets:).

seriously, i would say no, not enough. if the suns were interested we could get a couple of first rounders off them this year or one this one next directly off them. they have 2 this year already in the top 10 and will more than likely get a couple more. they can just deal directly with us.

I have a funny feeling Adelaide are going to go really hard for Rockliff. They have Thompson probably finishing up this year and after the loss of Danger, their midfield stocks are thin.

Ill throw out there this:
Pick 14 & their 2017 1st rd Pick (very likely to been in the teens) >> Brisbane
Rockliff and our 2017 2nd rd pick >> Adelaide

I don't love it, but I'm not sure we will get overs for Rocky if we are pushing him out.

I'd still trade Hanley for pick 16 from GWS too.

Just get rid of them if this scuttlebutt is true about them. Beams comes in for Rockliff and Christensen for Hanley.

Maybe pay overs to some FA senior players to get in and help sort out our culture. Maybe a Scott Thompson and Mackie?

In talks with Adelaide for his 17th season on reduced pay....

Adelaide coach Don Pyke values Thompson after averaging 24.2 touches over 20 games this season. The 2012 All Australian’s leadership is considered vital to an exciting, though largely inexperienced list.
“As long as he’s able to perform and play his role and he’s been able to do that, then he continues to hold his spot in the team,” explained Pyke.//
//Adelaide’s engine room is already stocked with strong bodied types including Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Rory Sloane, Mitch Grigg, Matt and Brad Crouch. Adelaide is yet to recontract midfielder Jarryd Lyons and Ricky Henderson.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...k=4976eebc74052ce48cbf638b5260bdd6-1472589118

Rockliff to GC
O'Meara to Hawks

Who's first rounder will you get from Freo as it won't be theirs? Hill is only worth a late first rounder at best so Freo's early 2nd round pick will probably get it done along with perhaps some steak knives. I am pretty sick of all the talk of trading Rocky to be honest but if i was even going to contemplate it, it would need to be a much better deal than this.

Fremantle would never give up pick 3 for a spud like Hill. Fantasy land stuff here.

Not sure pick 3 was being suggested..I took the (likely) as being an acquired late 1st round selection.

Rockliff to GC
O'Meara to Hawks

I reckon it was in the wrong thread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancy a swap for Ben Lemon? I mean Lennon?

You can keep your Lemon. Unless you want to chuck in Rance.

tumblr_lhztpeyJcL1qdtk9ro1_500.png

Fairy tale trades:
- Rockliff + #2 + #20 for #4, #6 & #8. Use 4 & 6 to get Ainsworth and McGrath.
- Sign the Brown brothers for experience.
- Trade #28 for McKenzie.
- Trade #8 & Green for Steele & 16
- Throw money at Enright or Boyd.
- Trade Gardiner for Majak Daw.
- PP for StKilda's second round + Holmes
- StKilda's second round for Allison
- #16 for best available mid

IN: Nathan Brown, Mitch Brown, McKenzie, Enright/Boyd, Majak Daw, Holmes, Allison
OUT: Rockliff, Green, Gardiner, #28, #2, PP
DRAFT: Ainsworth, McGrath, Allison, #16 best mid

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Back