2016 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Balls on the line, who you moving on......

• Rocky

Votes: 75 42.1%
  • Pearce

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • Rich

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

N
Yeah.

Why the hell would we swap one plodder for another and have to pay for the privilege?

Not that I agree with the deal at all but he was suggesting they help pay for some of blacks contract not the other way around.

Definitely don't need or want Black though

Yeah.

Why the hell would we swap one plodder for another and have to pay for the privilege?

I didnt say that....
Plus a plodder is only worth a plodder, so its a fair deal...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it say he's linked to Brisbane in a different article?

That's why I'm asking the question.....heard it yesterday, person telling me was pretty confident on their info... and have gone looking for info and have been without internet for 12 hours...Wanting to know if anyone else has heard anything???

i wouldn't say no to Reece Conca and/or Ben Lennon, both high draft picks, in the right age bracket and may just need to get out of Richmond. i would not involve our current pick 20 in the deal, need to take that to the draft IMO.

lions out- Josh Green and our current pick 28.
lions in- Reece Conca and Ben Lennon.

or straight swap Green for Lennon, he was very highly rated in his draft year and only recently turned 21.

i wouldn't say no to Reece Conca and/or Ben Lennon, both high draft picks, in the right age bracket and may just need to get out of Richmond. i would not involve our current pick 20 in the deal, need to take that to the draft IMO.

lions out- Josh Green and our current pick 28.
lions in- Reece Conca and Ben Lennon.

or straight swap Green for Lennon, he was very highly rated in his draft year and only recently turned 21.
by all accounts though Lennon isn't exactly a hard worker or particularly driven individual.

Certainly talented but the question marks are over determination I believe

by all accounts though Lennon isn't exactly a hard worker or particularly driven individual.

good to know, i'm sure the club would perform their due diligence re any trade, draftees and FA prospects.

Sounds like a straight swap for Green is the appropriate deal.

good to know, i'm sure the club would perform their due diligence re any trade, draftees and FA prospects.

Definitely. If he's keen and the new coach thinks he can get over mental hurdles then a swap for Green is a decent trade for both parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Back