Play Nice 2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? Part 2

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikileaks claims to be a journalism.

The past six months have proven that to be false (much to the chagrin of many of their supporters - including me)

Assange (again) putting himself ahead of the people that actually made wikileaks worthwhile.
Well a lot of Hillary supporters think that way, but from a lot of the shit that has been dredged up I think it has been a worthy cause so far - even if it doesn't suit the narrow political agendas of many.

If the other really seedy stuff is true, and more comes out then I want you to promise everyone that you'll donate $20 to Wikileaks and say sorry for making an absolute partisan tit of yourself.

Deal?

LOL. Fair? Transparent?

They are selectively releasing information for a political end. That is without question.

Assange will be hosting a show on Fox News if Trump wins the election. He's Trump's bitch now.
It doesn't strike you as a tad strange that Wikileaks has only been able to find leaks/info from the Clinton camp?
You know, in the interest of fairness and transparency.

Because they've consistently published links in relation to government corruption since their inception. Donald Trump has not been part of that government corruption so there's nothing to see.

It doesn't strike you as a tad strange that Wikileaks has only been able to find leaks/info from the Clinton camp?
They can only release what they have.

That's the problem. They aren't releasing everything they can.

They are also not dumping the entire archive as they have done with previous leaks. They are timing the releases to be political & editing archives to break email chains (so they can distort the meaning).

Assange has jumped the shark. Reputable journalists no longer trust him.

Welcome back to the forums, Hazard.

Hazard, who is Hazard? My name is Guy Incognito.

4ff97d8d948d11f28399d882d4e66ee6.jpg

At the risk of sort of Godwinning myself, the one thing I have found notable about Trump, and his supporters, is the sort of North Korean Kim style cult of personality that he's created for himself. It's clever, but I can't help thinking it masks a lack of substance.

Because they've consistently published links in relation to government corruption since their inception. Donald Trump has not been part of that government corruption so there's nothing to see.
They also release documents on corporate corruption.

They used to do without fear or favour. No longer.

They went after the ones starting wars, controlling the media and corrupting the shit out of everything.

Trump is small time compared to the Clinton Cartel.

At the risk of sort of Godwinning myself, the one thing I have found notable about Trump, and his supporters, is the sort of North Korean Kim style cult of personality that he's created for himself. It's clever, but I can't help thinking it masks a lack of substance.

Sounds like someone is starting to come around to the Trump Train! Come MAGA with us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is personal corruption okay then?
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120.html
Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders.

Funnily enough though Comey and the DOJ said 'No charges.' re the stuff in the 'published links.' That mean nothing to see.
One may not like Clinton, and she certainly has her faults but to make the assumption that Donnie and his cronies are 'pure' is just laughable.
So a real seeker of truth ought to be able to give both sides a look wouldn't you think. So its pretty hard to take Julian seriously. He needs to get out a bit more.;)

He resembles Mao to me, the complete surety of his own ability which doesn't match his actual utter idiocy, intolerance to criticism at the point of silencing others yet still has this strange ability of gathering an incredible cult of dense and hateful people around him. That's what makes him dangerous in my eyes

They also release documents on corporate corruption.

They used to do without fear or favour. No longer.

Maybe no one from his organisations leak anything because he's such a likable guy, whereas anyone in the vicinity of Hillary hates that witch and would love to bring her down.

Credible rumours going around that Podesta was the one who leaked the emails.

If the other really seedy stuff is true, and more comes out then I want you to promise everyone that you'll donate $20 to Wikileaks and say sorry for making an absolute partisan tit of yourself.

Deal?
I've supported Wikileaks in the past.

I'd support them again if Assange was removed. They are nothing more than a propaganda front with him running it.

Funnily enough though Comey and the DOJ said 'No charges.' re the stuff in the 'published links.' That mean nothing to see.
One may not like Clinton, and she certainly has her faults but to make the assumption that Donnie and his cronies are 'pure' is just laughable.
So a real seeker of truth ought to be able to give both sides a look wouldn't you think. So its pretty hard to take Julian seriously. He needs to get out a bit more.;)

I'm not saying Mr Trump is pure. Just that any of his misdeeds have not been relevant to Wikileaks' work.

Is personal corruption okay then?
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120.html
Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders.

It's almost like those in power should have done something about it? But nope, they would rather accept Trump's money.

And by 'they', I mean the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Yeah they got a lot of that Great Man titilation thing going on. They ignore stats, history, all of it.

Give them a billionaire flog who'll tell them "It's the dark people's fault" and they get weak at the knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back