Play Nice 2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? Part 2

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That satanic spirit cooking that Hillary is in to is really ****ed up. You'd have to hate America to vote for a nasty corrupt satanist like Hillary.

I'm not saying Mr Trump is pure. Just that any of his misdeeds have not been relevant to Wikileaks' work.
And again, doesn't that strike you as odd? Isn't it relevant that someone has systematically destroyed emails and documents for many, many years (countermanding court orders in doing so). Doesn't it seem worth exploring Donnie's business and taxation history?
But again what does 'No charges' mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 307748

Some people on here say that all Trump supporters are stupid. Calling African American Pastors "stupid" is pretty racist!
Discussing black people isn't racist you nimrod.

Is this an act or are you really as clueless as your posting would suggest?

You're not really keeping up with what's going on here are you Romeo?
Lol, if you mean I am not using any of the following as a source of credible info : Breitbart, Newswire, Inquistr, ZeroHedge, True pundit, Fox news, The political insider.....-what are the other rubbish websites you guys actually take as real?
Then yep, I am not keeping up.
And loving it!

View attachment 307748

Some people on here say that all Trump supporters are stupid. Calling African American Pastors "stupid" is pretty racist!

Being scared to call people stupid because their black is pretty racist.

Happens on the right and left though, people tip toe around saying anything negative about black people for fear is being branded racist.

I think anyone endorsing trump isn't too bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is a classic wannabe tyrant, there's no doubt about it.

That isn't anything to worry about.

He needs a huge popular support to get elected President and then the system prevents him from doing much without the support of Congress. It would take someone with decades of networking in the established power system to take over anything, like a career politician or General - which he is neither.

Clinton's ahead in 4 out of the last 5 polls done in Florida the past two days, it still all comes down to Florida, it's a tossup of all tossups

Oh one of them is a Fox poll that has her ahead by 4 btw, not really a good sign for Trump if so
I reckon Trump wlll win Florida

That isn't anything to worry about.

He needs a huge popular support to get elected President and then the system prevents him from doing much without the support of Congress. It would take someone with decades of networking in the established power system to take over anything, like a career politician or General - which he is neither.
A US president doesn't need the support of Congress to launch military action (we see that almost weekly now).

If Trump is elected next week there will global economic consequences that will increase instability all over the globe. A president (or even a president-elect) with loose lips in that situation can start conflicts without firing a shot.

If Trump does win next week, there is no doubt there will be a major shock on international markets in the days following.

You'd have to feel sorry for Obama in those circumstances.

He entered office dealing with one Republican created economic mess. He'll leave office dealing with another.

Last edited:
View attachment 307748

Well he's polling at about 2% amongst African Americans.

It's as if that group you mentioned isnt representative of the vast majority of African American opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back