Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rmSo8y.png

8M04RTt.jpg

yE7lSqX.png

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/728...st-night-network-coverage-is-beyond-the-pale/
2 terabytes? Probs just their pr0n collection. Maybe from that lolita island?

Think you may need to re-calibrate - Vermont is solid Clinton, so therefore on your numbers Clinton leads 272 to 266. That is without Florida or Ohio. Clinton is a chance for Nevada and Arizona as well.

Hillary wins the Oval Office with winning Virginia, Pennyslavania and Michigan. Trump can only win by securing one of these three states but not losing Florida, if he loses Florida he needs two of the three (but not Virginia and Michigan together).

No, he mis-clicked VT instead of NH. On those number it would be Trump 270, so Clinton can lose despite winning VA, PA and MI.

Last edited:

Think you may need to re-calibrate - Vermont is solid Clinton, so therefore on your numbers Clinton leads 272 to 266. That is without Florida or Ohio. Clinton is a chance for Nevada and Arizona as well.

Hillary wins the Oval Office with winning Virginia, Pennyslavania and Michigan. Trump can only win by securing one of these three states but not losing Florida, if he loses Florida he needs two of the three (but not Virginia and Michigan together).

Sorry that's supposed to be New Hampshire, not Vermont. Trump currently leads there. Both 4 electoral votes so adds up the same.

Sure Clinton could win Nevada and Arizona, but if you are going to include Nevada as a possible win for Clinton you have to include Colorado as a possible win for Trump. If you are going to include Arizona for Clinton, then he is a chance in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Maine. Clinton could certainly clinch North Carolina which will help immensely, but I'm not aware of her visiting there lately (Trump was there in the past 2 days)?

If I'm honest, the level of history taught at my school was pretty bland. I mean it was there, but science, math and English took far more precedence over the level of history that was taught. Most history classes were centered around Australian history etc. Later years (i.e. 11 and 12), case studies involving world history and associated events were the primary focus. I was far more interested in science and math though.

I have taught myself way more outside of school on history than I learnt at school. I'm also leaning towards the earlier millennials than the later ones, so I have no idea what they have been taught. It may have become worse.

Basically this ^^.

There is too much distraction these days for young folk to be interested in history. Unless you are a nerd, you would probably be more interested in your kill-to-death ratio in Battlefield 1, or how many likes you have received on facebook than you would be on American politics and its history. I'm afraid that technology is dumbing people down. Not all people, but generally most of them.

History was a good thing when technology wasn't around. You could pick up a book and read for days. It takes far more concentration and discipline nowadays to read up on history.
Also the way year 12 was set up (for me early 90s) there was significant advantages in terms of better TER score for choosing sciences over humanities.

Especially a joke when one could do double math, physics (which half could be done via math anyway) and bonus Uni maths (which also happened to give us an early look at one of the year 12 math common assessment tasks). Compare to those talented at humanities but no overlap between subjects.

Also the way year 12 was set up (for me early 90s) there was significant advantages in terms of better TER score for choosing sciences over humanities.

Especially a joke when one could do double math, physics (which half could be done via math anyway) and bonus Uni maths (which also happened to give us an early look at one of the year 12 math common assessment tasks). Compare to those talented at humanities but no overlap between subjects.

Amen, brother

when i did history in high school way in 1988-1992 (!!), the history class was taught by an old-skool tyrant w***er, and consisted of almost exclusively Australian history. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG. MacArthur, sheep, NSW, MacArthur, sheep, NSW, and even then it was cleaned up for our consumption.

I don't know what the classes are like now, but goddamn if you can't make up an interesting curriculum with world history, you're not ****ing trying

Sorry that's supposed to be New Hampshire, not Vermont. Trump currently leads there. Both 4 electoral votes so adds up the same.

Sure Clinton could win Nevada and Arizona, but if you are going to include Nevada as a possible win for Clinton you have to include Colorado as a possible win for Trump. If you are going to include Arizona for Clinton, then he is a chance in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Maine. Clinton could certainly clinch North Carolina which will help immensely, but I'm not aware of her visiting there lately (Trump was there in the past 2 days)?

Nevada and North Carolina have been neck and neck in all polls whilst Arizona not so much and Colorado has been consistently favouring Clinton.

All makes for a couple of interesting days.

Nevada and North Carolina have been neck and neck in all polls whilst Arizona not so much and Colorado has been consistently favouring Clinton.

All makes for a couple of interesting days.

Very much so. Florida again it looks like.

Wonder if a state will fall way out of left field? Perhaps Georgia or Ohio for Clinton. Perhaps Virginia for Trump (now that would be left field).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Rudy Giuliani did well during his years as Mayor of New York City, but he seems to have gone to the dark side.

He was lucky enough to be Mayor on September 11, it wasn't exactly difficult to milk sympathy back then.

For the lels

The Grand Ayatollah, Absolute Guardian and Supreme Leader of the Ummah, Ali Khamenie of Iran says Make America Great Again. Vote Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back