News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a cheapskate, looking for the best possible prices for some extra crows gear for the GF.
Anybody got any ideas? 10% off with my membership at CrowMania is the best I can come up with right now.
Sites like Fangear etc haven't put their prices down yet.

K Mart ;)

Crowmania was an absolute joke today. I lined up for 20 minutes to ask whether they had my size in the item I was looking for, and was told “not sure, could be, but might not be available until Tuesday”. No offer to go and check out the back, and then served the next customer.

Drove over an hour to get there for shit customer service, and left empty handed.

Word from Crowmania today was if we win they'll do them.
premiers2_guernsey.jpg

This is what ISC did for Sydney back in 2012. Could get a similar design.
Should also be a ISC premiers polo/shirt and a cap.

If we win then we will love the Premiership Collar for ever and ever.

It's a bit like Centrals in 2000 changing their club song. The 'new' club song (to the Yankee Doodle Dandy theme) being a bit more generic than previous songs wasn't overly well received. 9 flags later, and the song will probably never be changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More importantly, also means we may have to stock up on 2018 gold logo guernseys next year.
Maybe th3 club could hold off bringing in a new white jumper as the sales of gold AFL logo jumpers will replace that revenue?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where and when was that confirmed
I got an email promoting the hat and scarf. When ordering them the hoodie and Polo shirt option came up.

For $140 you can get both the 2018 hat and scarf ($20) as well as a hoodie ($70) and members polo shirt ($50).

Pretty good value given it is all ISC gear.

I got this year's media polo and love it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back