News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having issues making a choice here? I get “item no longer available for sale” pop up.
I got the same but then I worked out as a Legends member I get both anyway so not sure if that was the reason.

I cant select to buy the hoodie though. Eventually found where to go then it takes me to a page that says available to season ticket holders only, even though I'm logged in and am one.

I got the same but then I worked out as a Legends member I get both anyway so not sure if that was the reason.

I cant select to buy the hoodie though. Eventually found where to go then it takes me to a page that says available to season ticket holders only, even though I'm logged in and am one.
Cheers!

I don't think I get both as I am Essential Gold Member. I get no options for anything other than memberships.

Where/How do you select what one you get? My membership automatically renewed, so I never had a choice which item I got.

Hopefully it defaults on scarf. :)
No idea sorry mate, being a gold member I knew I got both so didn't look any further

No idea sorry mate, being a gold member I knew I got both so didn't look any further
So gold members get both? Well then, looks like I have nothing to worry about. :cool::D

EDIT: Okay, I read that image a little better this time, didn't notice it said gold members the first time :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back