News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the new 2017 BLK collar on the Lions jumper.

Expect something pretty similar for us.

Doesn't look that great, very large bib that almost touches the sponsors logo.

View attachment 296254

I hope that is not BLKs 2017 attempt at a bright yellow, doesn't look too different from our creamy yellow from recent years.

The collar is pretty bad close up like that, hopefully, with our darker blue and smaller sponsor logo, it will be less obvious. As long as they don't 2009 Adidas us with an all yellow collar on the home jumper, that would be truly ugly.

Last edited:
I hope that is not BLKs 2017 attempt at a bright yellow, doesn't look too different from our creamy yellow from recent years.

The collar is pretty bad close up like that, hopefully, with our darker blue and smaller sponsor logo, it will be less obvious. As long as they don't 2009 Adidas us with an all yellow collar on the home jumper, that would be truly ugly.

Brisbane's yellow has generally been creamy, but looking at St Kilda's new BLK design I wouldn't be holding much hope of any improvement.

Here's the new 2017 BLK collar on the Lions jumper.

Expect something pretty similar for us.

Doesn't look that great, very large bib that almost touches the sponsors logo.

View attachment 296254

Interesting collar isn't it.
Wouldn't mind if the BLK logo at the front of our home guernsey is yellow as per the cuffs & collar, will look a lot better than white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This came in the mail today, unfortunately my yellow clash got cancelled from the order.

It's an odd one, but I really like the colours of it, and the big crow.

It's a pity BLK jumpers are so short, it's almost unwearable on me (i'm 6'2")

Attachments

• cyan.jpg
    cyan.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone just bid 10k on a Betts jumper.

Think they may have slipped on an extra 0 by mistake.

The guy who placed that bid was in a bidding war with someone else. The next highest bid was 380ish from memory. I feel like he just went 1000 to shut the guy out, but put an extra zero in as you say. I wonder if the club will hold him to it?

The guy who placed that bid was in a bidding war with someone else. The next highest bid was 380ish from memory. I feel like he just went 1000 to shut the guy out, but put an extra zero in as you say. I wonder if the club will hold him to it?

Actually, those two clowns bid Betts white and Sloan home all the way up to $10,000,000 (yes, million). That's the biggest the system would handle.

They must've stepped in and cancelled some, but I reckon the screw up was on the Crows part and was meant to be $1000 for each. Shouldn't the next highest after $380 be $385 (for example)?

Same guy also went crazy high on Sloane x3 and Tex x 3 too.

Their bidding system did appear to break on a couple other auctions I know of - jumping straight to the max instead of auto-bidding, so who knows?

Haha - I loved the 2009 jumper! Must be the only one.

Actually, those two clowns bid Betts white and Sloan home all the way up to $10,000,000 (yes, million). That's the biggest the system would handle.

They must've stepped in and cancelled some, but I reckon the screw up was on the Crows part and was meant to be $1000 for each. Shouldn't the next highest after $380 be $385 (for example)?

Same guy also went crazy high on Sloane x3 and Tex x 3 too.

Their bidding system did appear to break on a couple other auctions I know of - jumping straight to the max instead of auto-bidding, so who knows?

Ahhh so it is supposed to autobid like ebay? I saw a few of those where there was more than a $5 gap between bids, so thought it didn't work the same way. Wish I'd known that earlier! Ah well.

Club should have let those $10M bids stand. That money could really help us out... :D

Ahhh so it is supposed to autobid like ebay? I saw a few of those where there was more than a $5 gap between bids, so thought it didn't work the same way. Wish I'd known that earlier! Ah well.

Well, nothing actually tells you what the bidding is - but that's how all of mine worked. I was bidding for a few mates who were busy (and got 10/12) and those bids happened as I would expect. Just know of a couple cases where it didn't autobid properly for another mate (and have a screenshot so he can get them to look into it).

Well, nothing actually tells you what the bidding is - but that's how all of mine worked. I was bidding for a few mates who were busy (and got 10/12) and those bids happened as I would expect. Just know of a couple cases where it didn't autobid properly for another mate (and have a screenshot so he can get them to look into it).

Yeah I thought it was quite poor that it didn't explain how it worked anywhere.

I also didn't like how it shows your real name during bidding. Poor privacy. Thankfully its at least hidden once bidding is finished.

Anyway, I got a couple of items that I'm quite happy with so all is good.

Yeah I thought it was quite poor that it didn't explain how it worked anywhere.

I also didn't like how it shows your real name during bidding. Poor privacy. Thankfully its at least hidden once bidding is finished.

Anyway, I got a couple of items that I'm quite happy with so all is good.

Yeah - the full names were weird. Indigenous auctions were initials or blank.

I'm stoked with what I ended up with, so all's well that ends well.

Yeah - the full names were weird. Indigenous auctions were initials or blank.

I'm stoked with what I ended up with, so all's well that ends well.
I was pretty happy with win too. Plus a nice little bonus delivery fee surprise at the end too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back