Preview 2017 AFL GF: Adelaide V Richmond 30/09/17 MCG 2.30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just back from Melbourne after a 4am start. ****ing exhausted but that atmosphere in Yarra park and at PRO.... ****ing phenomenal!!

Random pockets of people singing the song, even more joining in at YELLOW AND BLACK... 60,000 people lining the parade plus the extra 50-60k around the G... Trains, trams pubs full of tigers.

Unbelievable. Bring on game time!!

Reading all about the last training session at Punt Rd and the parade and Richmond painting stuff everywhere, does this week feel massively different for you guys that are there because of all this cool stuff going on? Are there people walking around in Richmond gear everywhere you go in Melbourne atm?

I got here just in time for the parade , & staying in the city , yes there is people everywhere in Tigers gear , few Crows supporters staying where I am as well though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the live site at 9ish... All the green was filled by midday...

442eb005bb3de46da64fe18bd49e5df9.jpg

Shitty panorama, I know...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we win that's me done with afl I reckon

If we win thats me done with sport

Seen 5 superbowls
4 cricket world cups
2 Stanley cups
Bunch of epl titles fa cups and a champions league

Just need the tiges to salute

I hope he gets knocked the **** out in the first 2 minutes...

I don't even care if its fair or not.

I get the feeling Cotch is going to be targeted early so I hope we get in first and set the tone.

Let them try it, Townsend will be given a licence tomorrow to bury any crow he sees legally but as crudely as he wants

Not sure if true but have Adelaide played finals type football yet? Their wins seem to have come from playing perfect footy and both games were over early. Have they had to crash and bash like we have for our wins?

Yes we have won by a fair few ourselves but both wins came from grinding our openents down. Both our games were close well into the 3rd qtr where our pressure finally paid off.

Hopefully when Adelaide see the heat we put on, they will panic and wont be able to play their normal game.
That's what I'm thinking too

Do you know him or just a random?
just a flog I've known for years

hes a good bloke when he's not talking essendrugs crap like all of em :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back