Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will have to wait and see who goes.

Noticed that Jamaal Charles is still on your roster… considering you have both KC RB's and there is a RB who the Chiefs drafted, Kareem Hunt, who may well leapfrog those two. You'd look pretty pretty silly if you had the handcuffs whilst your opponent mid-season starts Hunt. We have CJ Spiller kidnapped btw. We have a similar RB showdown with Buccs RB's Simms and Mighty Mouse (suspended first three games) as the Buccs have added the Boise State Jeremy McNichols to the depth chart. He's been very good in the spread offense with catches in the flat but has ball security issues.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lots to weigh up with pick #19.. Marshawn Lynch was very much high on our list after drafted RB Cook (Vikings) vanished.

Projection on Lynch is good for scoring behind a line which features two All-Pro OLinemen.

A staple the near the goal line, Lynch paces the NFL with 100 carries inside the opponent's 5-yard line over the past decade. The Raiders' offensive line is among the league's best, which will surely help Lynch's effectiveness. He's a candidate for double-digit touchdowns and a fine RB2 target.

Pick #19 was offered to the Long Reef Riders in exchange for pick 20 plus upgrade our pick #31 for their #27 but declined despite it being a tempting offer. Riders choosing to snaffle RB Kareem Hunt (Chiefs) which will make the Inj Cursed Oaktown aka manureid look silly if Hamstrung RB2 Spencer Ware goes down.

Last edited:

Noticed that Jamaal Charles is still on your roster… considering you have both KC RB's and there is a RB who the Chiefs drafted, Kareem Hunt, who may well leapfrog those two. You'd look pretty pretty silly if you had the handcuffs whilst your opponent mid-season starts Hunt. We have a similar RB showdown with Buccs RB's Simms and Mighty Mouse (suspended first three games) as the Buccs have added the Boise State Jeremy McNichols to the depth chart. He's been very good in the spread offense with catches in the flat but has ball security issues.
Jamaal is a Bronco now. So yes, would have been good to have a handcuff for Ware, but sadly you cannot handcuff everyone.

Pretty good pick Cassius_Clay with your pick #21. Goff needs all the help he can get considering Kupp was on my list of WR's to snaffle in the later rounds as the Rams will be trailing in most of their games this season. Feel that you got your payback after I snaffled OJ Howard. :p

When you're ready to add another Chiefs handcuff, CJ Spiller, to the mix, gimme a call on >> 1800 Larry :p
Been there done that with Spiller. Not again.

Pretty good pick Cassius_Clay with your pick #21. Goff needs all the help he can get considering Kupp was on my list of WR's to snaffle in the later rounds as the Rams will be trailing in most of their games this season. Feel that you got your payback after I snaffled OJ Howard. :p
Would've waited on him but knew GG picked him early in OMEGA and couldnt risk it.

Would've waited on him but knew GG picked him early in OMEGA and couldnt risk it.

GG's going to be upset. Been stalking me since I picked him up in Empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back