Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year's draft effort by me was me only scouting a handful of players and throwing a dart at sleepers. Me over-indulging on sleepers. Remember how I'd take sleepers too high/early in Alpha for a number of years? That's not happening this year so far.

Omega and so far Alpha, there have been no "sleepers" picked. The two UDFA QBs were very late in the Omega draft. But otherwise, all calculated top choices. I haven't reached there or here....yet.

Just, put your mind at ease tonight, when you lay down to sleep, inhale and exhale slow deep breaths, forget the past, and say to yourself over and over....I DO trust GG this year. I DO trust GG this year.

Until you suddenly fall asleep and have a wonderful night's sleep and wake up tomorrow all refreshed. And as you walk around tomorrow in your day, carry a little smirk, a little twinkle in your eye, saying, "I am open to being surprised this year, GG is gonna deliver the goods. I can't wait to give him a mid-season and then end-of-season review of his drafts, hoping/believing I'll be surprised."

How can I sleep knowing you have once again thrown your future away?

How can I sleep knowing you have once again thrown your future away?
You have to un-learn and un-know the past. Let it go, brother, it's eating you up inside. Rest! Take a load off those shoulders. Learn to LET GO and TRUST that thing's will work out for the best.

On the block - Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Forte, Mike Glennon, Theo Riddick, John Brown.
booyah.gif

People are hitting the D players up early this year? Or is always around now?

It's just a matter of crossing off your War Room listed players regardless whether they're D or offensive playmakers. I have checked over LD's list and ticked off 3 from 3 off our primary list of SIX offensive playmakers even though we have had three already taken before our next pick. Do we have a D list? yes we do, but I can't divulge when that we will pull the trigger on our first Defensive rookie. Let it be said though, that there will be a bunch of UDFA available to purge. I recall J .J.Watt being called in for an interview a few years ago before his breakout season… we liked his potential very much but saw more upside in 'in-form' players who disappeared a month later. That's how it is in this roller coaster industry of FF.

The Riders have a Mad Scientist at the helm. GG is happy to feed that monster with new agendas. Last years 'breakout' players like Mike Evans are this years trade-bait under his current regime that makes all players drafted by the Long Reef more nervous than those in the Browns clubhouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the block - Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Forte, Mike Glennon, Theo Riddick, John Brown.

LD said we'll call them in for an interview when you release them to FA. *dust off hands*

I think most of the drafted Long Reef Riders are just praying they even make a 53 man roster at this stage.

If someone wants to do a audit on the Long Reefers for comedy relief purposes, we wouldn't be surprised if he has infact drafted a cast of a star-studded players only that he has intentionally moved them on in the blink of an eye. Too bad the Riders are self-destructive when it comes to embracing 'patience'.

If someone wants to do a audit on the Long Reefers for comedy relief purposes, we wouldn't be surprised if he has infact drafted a cast of a star-studded players only that he has intentionally moved them on in the blink of an eye. Too bad the Riders are self-destructive when it comes to embracing 'patience'.
When you draft a dozen players every year, I guess the dart lands once in a while.

Trade in:-
Mike Glennon, 2017 pick 40 & 52
for
2018 second round & 2017 pick 45

Someone want to give me a 2nd round pick for Brian Hoyer?

Read on drd23.. Flashers already had plan B in the pipeline as they were getting nervous what LD was gonna do with pick 8.

Interesting move this by Cassius. The Bears clearly have that 'can't lose' situation pending whilst Glennon has decent numbers from his rookie season (2,608 yards with a 19td 9 int strike rate) with everything to prove and with plan B triggered after the 'Stangs snaffled OJ Howard to throw a fork in the road for the Flashers, he responds with drafting Trubiski as the future starter handcuff . The Bears actually have a handy list of WR cast-offs starting with Kendall Wright and Victor Cruz amongst others plus throw in Kevin White who is expected to shine after having a false start ink interrupted rookie season. Smokie value.

Q for you drd23 is what's your plan B with Hoyer expected to start?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back