Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was the last week of seeing if Dorsett was worth holding onto.

He ain't.

Just don't drop him after a 100 yd game like you did with Woods. What about the 4 empty slots? If you've got time for Empire.....

Just don't drop him after a 100 yd game like you did with Woods. What about the 4 empty slots? If you've got time for Empire.....
I know, Woods was a shit move especially given I liked the lad the last few years. I get a bit too into a scant number of players.

Either way, sort of don't see Woods being a game changer for me long term if I did keep him.

My OPs are pretty full and there aren't a great lot of moves to make.

I know, Woods was a shit move especially given I liked the lad the last few years. I get a bit too into a scant number of players.

Either way, sort of don't see Woods being a game changer for me long term if I did keep him.

My OPs are pretty full and there aren't a great lot of moves to make.

tanks23.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-13_20-38-25.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-13_20-38-25.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 98
I mentioned doing exactly this about 4-5 years ago on this board as I totally sucked and got well slammed for even suggesting it.
Was certainly discussion around revoking picks etc.

Not that I think we should do that at this stage, however If it continues it's certainly a discussion to be had.

Not filling empty slots if you have bench players playing considered tanking?
Oh yeah, those 3 DBs and a QB 5th on the depth chart will sure be winning games for me lel.

Legit, I thought Dorsett wasn't a complete scrub and it's better for my team to potentially keep a good WR rather than have an extra Lber starting.

Same reason why I lost Woods, because I was trying to start teams hah.

Oh yeah, those 3 DBs and a QB 5th on the depth chart will sure be winning games for me lel.

Legit, I thought Dorsett wasn't a complete scrub and it's better for my team to potentially keep a good WR rather than have an extra Lber starting.

Same reason why I lost Woods, because I was trying to start teams hah.
They may not win you games when the other team scores 100 more, but if you were playing a scrub team on a bye week like mine they just may get you up. I think the issue is it shows lack of intent to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They may not win you games when the other team scores 100 more, but if you were playing a scrub team on a bye week like mine they just may get you up. I think the issue is it shows lack of intent to win.
Obviously, but I think there's a difference between intent to lose and what is being suggested.

For my team, it was genuinely more valuable to not have to decide which WR to drop, even if it was on account of my own folly.

All I’m saying is if your starting line up has dud players on IR and/or defenders on byes, then you fill your empty bench slots and try and put best team forward. Even if they’re defenders and may only mean extra 10-20 points

All I’m saying is if your starting line up has dud players on IR and/or defenders on byes, then you fill your empty bench slots and try and put best team forward. Even if they’re defenders and may only mean extra 10-20 points
And losing another Woods is worse than scoring 10 points one week.

I'm confused.

Why is Dagless talking about Dorsett and Woods when everyone else is wondering why he started Brandon Graham and Ron Parker (who are both on a bye this week)?
Hmm prettttttty obvious.

I mean, there's a grand suggestion that I'm tanking through not starting a DE and a DB.

Bit of context...

I'm confused.

Why is Dagless talking about Dorsett and Woods when everyone else is wondering why he started Brandon Graham and Ron Parker (who are both on a bye this week)?
I have no idea. He may be drunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back