Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play-off seedings are confirmed

#1 drd (12-2) vs #4 Woodson (11-3)
#2 Wizard (11-3) vs #3 NDG (9-5)

Woodson's got a decent chance of beating me too considering he's outscored me 4 times out of the last 6 games

Fair to say luck has been on my side this season.

You beautiful bastard. Two passes from Alex Smith is all it took.
Sadly for you I am still having a late season scoring surge. Would probably win it all again if I had made the playoffs. :D

Nick Foles is coming home.

Gonna lead the Eagles to superbowl victory and then get traded to a contender next season (or maybe they’ll ditch Wentz will ;) )

The events of the last 30 secs of the Pats-Steelers game resulted in a 20 point swing against Woodson.

Went from being on 198 points immediately after the Jesse James TD (which was then correctly rules incomplete), down to 178 points after the Big Ben INT on the next play.

Those 2 plays could have basically decided that one game.

And in the other game, its a ****ing shoot-out with both Wizard and NDG putting up massive scores thanks to massive days from guys like Bortles, Michael Thomas, McCaffery, Eli & Gurley

Wiz should have traded me his 1st rounder at the start of the year when he thought it was going to be pick 1.

But Eli going off only 2 weeks after he was dropped and 24 from a kicker is pants down time.

Wow, nothing against Wiz but NDG scores nearly 500 more points in the season and Eli gets 40, Gurley 48 and Robbie Gould 24 and will probably lose with a 220+ score!!
Wiz should have traded me his 1st rounder at the start of the year when he thought it was going to be pick 1.

But Eli going off only 2 weeks after he was dropped and 24 from a kicker is pants down time.

Hahaha gotta feel for NakedDeadGuy, but i guess these are the little nuiances that make fantasy fun even if your team kinda sucks.

I made the championship game in 2015 (i think it was that year) with what was a pretty shit team as well, got smoked though.

What was that deal BTW, refresh my memory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back