Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Or he is using the Chewbacca defense.
Davis was on my IR. Moving him off IR to change two low scoring DP positions would have resulted in me having to drop a WR. Was the last week I gave Dorsett a chance with increased time on field. Dorsett scoring even if on bench and showing something is more valuable to my team than 6.5 points from Jones.

Ultimately no go, dropped, Davis off IR.

Last time I didn't give a player I liked a chance in similar circumstances was Woods this year, which TGBB has already given shit on me for, but apparently 6.5 was worth more.

Let's replace him with Timmons!

Yawn.
So better to have a zero, than a 5-10 points? Not sure what you are aiming for here as a reason? Is it boring to play players who have a chance to score because they are actually playing? Scores from last round had 3 of us within a point of each other (crappy scores). That 5 points can be the difference between a win and a loss.

But I guess it is boring to swap them (yawn)?

Davis was on my IR. Moving him off IR to change two low scoring DP positions would have resulted in me having to drop a WR. Was the last week I gave Dorsett a chance with increased time on field. Dorsett scoring even if on bench and showing something is more valuable to my team than 6.5 points from Jones.

Ultimately no go, dropped, Davis off IR.

Last time I didn't give a player I liked a chance in similar circumstances was Woods this year, which TGBB has already given shit on me for, but apparently 6.5 was worth more.

Why keep Corey Davis on IR for the last two weeks he’s been playing for bloody Dorsett who has hardly had a look in and most likely never will. Why was Davis still on IR, when last week it stopped you from making a change?

Anyone who was keen to win last week would have taken two defenders and replaced the bye players. As manureid said it can be a vital 5-10 points.

Why keep Corey Davis on IR for the last two weeks he’s been playing for bloody Dorsett who has hardly had a look in and most likely never will. Why was Davis still on IR, when last week it stopped you from making a change?

Anyone who was keen to win last week would have taken two defenders and replaced the bye players. As manureid said it can be a vital 5-10 points.
Last week was an accident as mentioned, this week Dorsett saw would be starting on the outside so value for once.

He disappointed.

Either way, apologies.

So better to have a zero, than a 5-10 points? Not sure what you are aiming for here as a reason? Is it boring to play players who have a chance to score because they are actually playing? Scores from last round had 3 of us within a point of each other (crappy scores). That 5 points can be the difference between a win and a loss.

But I guess it is boring to swap them (yawn)?
This conversation bores me on account as I would have thought up til this point I had been a pretty honest owner.

Alas.

Last week was an accident as mentioned, this week Dorsett saw would be starting on the outside so value for once.

He disappointed.

Either way, apologies.

No worries, it’s not just draft picks. You may very not want to tank but it effects playoff spots. e.g adv to teams in your div, on given games...not that I’m a chance.

I think the 'tanking' was more tongue in cheek, but the 'bored' part sounded like a reference to not making changes as you cannot make the playoffs/checked out. And echoing what TGB said, your results can effect playoff stuff (although some of us are close to being cooked anyway).

Some selections will always be wrong (I do it all the time - fck you TE's), but was more carrying bye week/injured players.

I think the 'tanking' was more tongue in cheek, but the 'bored' part sounded like a reference to not making changes as you cannot make the playoffs/checked out. And echoing what TGB said, your results can effect playoff stuff (although some of us are close to being cooked anyway).

Some selections will always be wrong (I do it all the time - fck you TE's), but was more carrying bye week/injured players.
Nope, team just sucks.

Arghhhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Times I've won by more than 130pts while scoring 240pts 2/3

WTF manureid - you could have at least put up a bit of a fight :p
3 QBs scored a combined 10.
Benjamin, 1 play and out.
Drake, Miami, nuff said.
Brate no longer scores for some reason.
My best score was on the bench. Blaine Gabbert. Says it all.
Bed has been shat by my team. Cannot cover the loss of Luck and Johnson now that the Chiefs and Cowboys have gone to shite.
You could have pretty much picked your 3 best scorers and beat me. I am not even tanking.

OJ Howard

My 1st, 2nd & 5th best scorers this week alone would probably be enough :p
He had been scoring well, but yeh, maybe Howard as of the last 3 games.

WK OPP REC YDS TD PTS
1 BYE - - - -
2 Chi 5.4
3 @Min 13.3
4 NYG 18
5 NE 17.8
6 @Ari 19.6
7 @Buf 11
8 Car 11.4

9 @NO 1.9
10 NYJ 2
11 @Mia 2.2

Pretty sure Woodson and I have locked in a match-up in the first week of the finals now with the winner of Week 13 winning the Central division and the loser consigned to the WC spot

Wizard clinched the East division with his win over Cass

TheGreatBarryB kept his play-off hopes alive with the win over NDG, but needs results to go his way to win the division

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back